• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Penelope

ring the bell

Has anyone seen the movie Penelope, with Christina Ricci and James McAvoy? I just randomly picked it up at the movie store and was really surprised by it. James McAvoy is getting to be one of my new favorites. I'm kind of curious as to what type he is, but haven't been able to figure it out yet.

aguanile

MBTI Type
IXXP
Enneagram
4w5
I saw it on Youtube. The entire movie is there. It was cute. And I really like McAvoy. Check out Wanted. The movie is not that great, but he is funny in it.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Has anyone seen the movie Penelope, with Christina Ricci and James McAvoy? I just randomly picked it up at the movie store and was really surprised by it. James McAvoy is getting to be one of my new favorites. I'm kind of curious as to what type he is, but haven't been able to figure it out yet.

Cute movie. I loved the part about the witch being the butler. My friend is a huge James McAvoy fan and says he's amazing in Atonement.

aguanile said:
Check out Wanted. The movie is not that great, but he is funny in it.

What? The Magical Loom of Fate isn't the most awesome? (People in my theater were actively snickering throughout the movie. There is something to be said about the joy of eviscerating a bad movie though. But it was also kind of disturbing in the blatant representation of a world with no regard for civilian casualties as long as the "mission" was carried out- a world with no consequences, moral or physical- the later thanks to magical wax baths. I suppose you could argue it was at least not secretive about this fact compared to most violence-packed movies.)

There was a pretty cool car chase though.