User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

What are you guys playing as your main? Looks like RT is playing the party tank.

I started a 2H weapon fighter (i.e., "The big sword").

(my main back in DA:O was the two-weapon rogue, although I did finish the game playing a few different things eventually)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes GarrotTheThief liked this post

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    What are you guys playing as your main? Looks like RT is playing the party tank.

(my main back in DA:O was the two-weapon rogue, although I did finish the game playing a few different things eventually)
    i usually play a rogue...haven't gotten a chance yet to try this one...in the previous one I never finished though cause it was too hard to control four guys.

It's hard to imagine a lady playing 2handed fighter...but then again there are ladies twice as strong as me in real life who could swing one better than most men.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    It's hard to imagine a lady playing 2handed fighter...but then again there are ladies twice as strong as me in real life who could swing one better than most men.
    It's fun! Bwa ha ha. I mean, seriously, Isabella or whoever I start the game with also seems to be wielding a 2H sword.

EDIT: Actually, it's Cassandra, and she looks like sword and board.
    Last edited by Bellflower; 01-07-2015 at 03:01 PM.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes GarrotTheThief liked this post

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

I am playing a male human, 2h weapon warrior, reaver specalization. I'm enjoying smashing things
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

Yep, I specialized my guy into a Champion. If played correctly, I am usually the last one standing when it comes to fighting dragons (also the most likely one to be killing it solo halfway through.) Lots of damage mitigation, taunting, and guard skills. It's very similar to other tanking roles that I've played in other games, so I am used to it. On regular mobs and fade fights, it is usually my party members that take all my potions .

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ti

I main a rogue dual-wield (that damage though) but holy crap is the 2h sword skill tree fun to play! I just love the brutal and slow nature of it! I think playing as Iron Bull with a 2h Axe is one of the most sadistically entertaining gameplay styles there is XD
    Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion man.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I've put 10 hours on the game about 3 weeks ago. I'm having a very difficult time getting back on Inquisition, as I feel there's not much to go back to. Maybe David Gaider (Dragon Age writer and game developer), ran out of interesting characters to create. The lead support character (Cassandra) isn't as interesting as let's say... Alistair (DA:O) and Imoen (Baldur's Gate).

Perhaps he was experimenting with something more contrasting this time around, as previous lead supports were vulnerable emotionally and had to pull through when the going got tough for the sake of them and the party. I'm sure Cassandra isn't as stoic as she presents early in the game, but it's really dragging, and the other characters don't seem to interest me much. I plan to give it another go...
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.” -anonymous

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

game is super bad

bad as in bad not bad as in good