• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Who likes metal music?

hacbad macbar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
These topic is tribute to metal music. Anyone who likes metal feel free to post whatever you like. We can have a discussion also if you want.

I'll start with my few fav. randomly chosen stuffs.

Burn baby burn!

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
problem with metal music is that there is not enough time to think, what shall I do with your face. I like to start off in a slow waltz when I am at "work" painting the walls, as they say, the color of the sky before a night, rainless.

hacbad macbar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
problem with metal music is that there is not enough time to think, what shall I do with your face. I like to start off in a slow waltz when I am at "work" painting the walls, as they say, the color of the sky before a night, rainless.

you are a gifted, poetic writer. you should write a book.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
you are a gifted, poetic writer. you should write a book.

thank you. I will try that soon. some others have suggested it.

hehe...that would be fun.

I think I would write some pretty dark post-modern fiction though and I might worry about someone with an unsound mind reading it.

hacbad macbar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
thank you. I will try that soon. some others have suggested it.

hehe...that would be fun.

I think I would write some pretty dark post-modern fiction though and I might worry about someone with an unsound mind reading it.

maybe that will be your future career, you never know. US have the best and most proilific literary production in the world, that's the reason why i learn english language, i can't make for a living here in ex Yugoslavia from my journalistic and literary works, you risk your head, and there's no money.

go ahead! maybe we will be a collegaues one day, if i come to US. my gf have an aunt in Chicago, and my fellow Bosnian from Sarajevo, Aleksandar Hemon lives as a proffesional writer in Chicago. You can read his books, he's interesting.

Aleksandar Hemon - The Sorge Spy Ring

aleksandarhemon.com

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
maybe that will be your future career, you never know. US have the best and most proilific literary production in the world, that's the reason why i learn english language, i can't make for a living here in ex Yugoslavia from my journalistic and literary works, you risk your head, and there's no money.

go ahead! maybe we will be a collegaues one day, if i come to US. my gf have an aunt in Chicago, and my fellow Bosnian from Sarajevo, Aleksandar Hemon lives as a proffesional writer in Chicago. You can read his books, he's interesting.

Aleksandar Hemon - The Sorge Spy Ring

aleksandarhemon.com

Thanks! Very interesting

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Metal is my favorite. Going to see Dark Tranquillity and Insomnium on Wednesday.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Seeing Pallbearer again live next Saturday (anyone in the Little Rock, AR area come join me!). This will mark my third time within the past couple of months and my second show where I've driven 5+ hours. Worth it. Very much a band to see live.

Their brand new track: