• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What does gibberish English sound like?

Zergling

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTJ
I realize I probably won't get any good examples of gibberish english, thanks to this being an english language forum, and thanks to Britain and the U.S. being powerful for so long, but it's worth a shot. I'm wondering what the english equivalents are to stuff like "Haagen Das" (the ice cream), or the Monty Python "world's funniest joke", which in german is apparently gibberish.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
See: Japan, pop culture of.

From a distance, I've found more nonsensical phrases than nonsensical words. Expatriates living over there, however, likely can relate dozens of the latter.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Where is Brian?
Brian is in de kitchen.
Where is Jenny, the sister of the Brian?
She is in the bathththththrrrroom.

Everyone who learns English at school in France learns that.

Also: I got just one question, and you gotta answer me to my fucking question man! (parody of typical American movie script lines - see Gad Elmaleh, French stand-up comedian's video 'L'Autre C'est Moi', where he goes on at length, parodying English/American culture and language in cod-English)