User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Sony E-mail Hack -- Drama Queens

5w4 sx/sp
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    well really what was exposed in the first set falls under the same premise of always wear clean underwear incase you have to go to the er
    Unless you shit and pissed yourself when you got in a wreck, then it doesn't matter.
    "I absorb energy like a sponge everywhere I go. It allows me to see the world and my purpose in it." Zak Bagans, Ghost Adventures (INFJ)

eating bugs out of hair. Array prplchknz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Unless you shit and pissed yourself when you got in a wreck, then it doesn't matter.
    of course
    by @magpie

6w5 sx/sp
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Sony received far worse publicity than they received positively for this particular movie, which wasn't designed to create revenue and isn't even credited as a great movie -- there's been a lot of embarrassment over data that was released, and Sony will be a laughingstock for months if not years after this. Considering what a control freak Sony is as a company, and the loss of "face," this is not a path they would pursue.

Aside from the understanding that perhaps the FBI did not release all the "evidence" they have regarding North Korea's culpability here, this seems a fairly reasonable assessment from what information is pubicly available.

No, North Korea Didn’t Hack Sony - The Daily Beast

If this is the case, Sony comes off as even more stupid, dancing like brainless puppets at the end of the trollers' strings.
    That is interesting but I think it is also arrogant for this person who wrote the article to think that they understand or know what all the evidence is. It is obvious that they are knowledgeable but it is pretty uncommon for for government intelligence agencies or the FBI to actually provide what they know related to an investigation.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639