• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Anyone else a Bob's Burgers fan?

OneLovelyAdventure

Gryffindor Prefect
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I absolutely love the TV show Bob's Burgers. Has anyone else ever seen it? Do you like it? Most of the others in my dorm love it too, but my parents think it's kind of stupid. So I wonder if it's an age thing, even though it's an "adult" cartoon (although definitely not up there with South Park and Family Guy.)

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i love bob's burgers :)

giphy.gif

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I've only heard of it, but the amount of Tina^ circulating around Tumblr makes me want to watch it. She's priceless.

á´…eparted

passages
I've only heard of it, but the amount of Tina^ circulating around Tumblr makes me want to watch it. She's priceless.

I can not stand Tina. She is annoying as hell.

Though I adore Louise and Linda (most of the time), so I can enjoy the show now and then.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Tina is hilarious. Also, I love Bob. Actually, I just love Jon Benjamin. He was great in "Home Movies".

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm a proper "adult" and I LOVE this show. I'd say about equal with South Park and far, far better than Family Guy.

OneLovelyAdventure

Gryffindor Prefect
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Though I adore Louise and Linda (most of the time), so I can enjoy the show now and then.

If you don't mind me asking, how come you find her annoying? Her voice? I think it'd be interesting to hear from someone who doesn't like Tina.

OneLovelyAdventure

Gryffindor Prefect
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm a proper "adult" and I LOVE this show. I'd say about equal with South Park and far, far better than Family Guy.

Oh, oops! I think that might've come out wrong on my part. I meant in terms of which shows have more naughty content (definitely SP/FG more so than BB). But I one-thousand-percent agree in terms of which show is better: Bob's Burgers = South Park >> Family Guy.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
King of the hill is the best adult cartoon though ;). bobs burgers reminds me more of it than the other adult cartoons.

á´…eparted

passages
If you don't mind me asking, how come you find her annoying? Her voice? I think it'd be interesting to hear from someone who doesn't like Tina.

She's extremely monotone. I have never found that funny in any character or person so it's a put off. Her humor is also extremely dry, and I find dry dead-pan humor very decidedly unfunny. She's also over sexualized, and I also don't find that funny. She makes bad decisions, has a weak will, and overall is just completely unlikeable.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

Me too, Louise is my hero, and Linda is great.

I don't dislike Tina but I do find her to be kind of a drip despite her crazy fantasy life, I don't relate to her. Eugene actually was my least favorite at first because the toilet humor is just dumb, but he provides a kind of silly "dumb child" relief role. Bob's Burgers in its assortment of characters actually follows the Hollywood Formula.

Cygnus

I remember when Opal used to use Tina as his pic.

I always found characters like her to be really badass because they do whatever they want, impervious to the ever-shifting pulses around them. She just seems really cool that way.
We like to half-jokingly say I'm Tina, my brother is Gene, and my sister is Louise.