User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which gaming system(s) do you own?

34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Xbox 360

10 29.41%
  • Wii

10 29.41%
  • PlayStation 3

4 11.76%
  • PC

26 76.47%
  • I do not own any of these.

7 20.59%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which gaming systems do you own?

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    What is your hardware setup?
    Since you asked:

Q6600 @ 3.0ghz. (Zerotherm BTF90 cooler)
    ATI Radeon 4850HD
    4gbs OCZ Platnium XTC
    Abit Fatal1ty F-190HD. (I normally avoid "Fatal1ty" products, but I got an incredibly deal on it open box.)
    Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS
    Antec EA500.

Not super high-end, but thanks to catching a bunch of good sales, all the parts above probably cost less than $500, and I have a back room that looks like this for all the other parts. (There are two more shelves that look the same as that too.)
    I-95%, S-84%, T-89%, P-84%

Permabanned Array
    5w6 sp/sx

Yeah, I usually upgrade my computer gradually. The CPU doesn't need to be replaced nearly as much as the video card when it comes to games.

I'll eventually get a second HD 4850 to Crossfire, although I'd probably have to upgrade my power supply, too.

I know that for a 23 year old guy, this is very uncommon, but I do not own a single gaming system. I own a PC, of course, but it's old and I don't have a single game on it.

Maybe if I was rich and my money and time were a lot less important to me...
    "When a resolute young fellow steps up the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find that it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Senior Member Array TenebrousReflection's Avatar
    4w5 sx/sp

I mostly game on my PC and PS2. I mostly play RPGs and strategy games with an ocasional action oriented game when somethign exceptional like BioShock or Mass Effect comes along, and the PC is usualy the best option for those (but I'm realy starting to loathe securom, so adding a 360 for the games that come out for both is gettign really tempting), but when a new Suikoden or Star Ocean title comes out I'll probably get whatever modern console I need to play it.

Everyone, if you have pre-7th gen consoles, you should feel free to to list them in the thread.
    PS2 - which I still use fairly often

Boxed up, but sometimes I dust them off for nostalgia

Used to have, but either gave away or died of use and old age
    Sega Mastersystem
    Atari 2600

PC is...
    Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 (stock HS, no overclocking), 4GB RAM, ASUS P5N-D (capable of SLI, but the board config and case I've put it in is too tight to comfortably do it unless I find some good compact/short vid cards), GeForce 9600 GT, Vista 32 Home Premium. The rest of the parts are fairly inconsequential to gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by TenebrousReflection View Post
    adding a 360 for the games that come out for both is gettign really tempting
    Watch for sales, I got mine on sale from $199.99 for a refurb 20gb console w/controller, which was an incredible deal.
    I-95%, S-84%, T-89%, P-84%

All of 'em
    Technically the ps3 belongs to one of my roommates, but our parents taught us to share :P
    "My hovercraft is full of eels!"

I personally like RPG, strategy battle tactics, action/adventure games, and sometimes horror games. Playstation(1,2) are my favorite consoles because it seems to have the most rpg based games compared to xbox and other consoles. Haven't really gotten the urge to get playstation 3 yet because there doesn't seem to be any good games for it yet and it's a bit expensive right now :x Gaming systems I play right now are playstation1,2, gamecube (which are mine) xbox, wii (my brother's) and the pc.
    "To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world."