• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Last edited by a moderator:

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Yours is fake, and I've already seen it. The reason it's fake is that there are no real youtube trailers for this movie. They are all fan-made. The one I posted came directly out of a theater therefore it cannot be fake.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Is that Cumberbatch's voice in the trailer? It sounds like Cumberbatch. He's so hot right now. (Actually, what makes me think the first video is fake is the voiceover. It's the same one I heard in the trailer for Star Trek: Into Darkness.)

But oh well. Fake or not, I already know I'm going to see the movie. As much as I hate pretty much everything about the prequel series, I can never stay away from Star Wars. That shizz is my childhood.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Omgosh I want to be a fucking Jedi!!!!!!!!

Wait I hope I am not betraying Star Trek by admitting that I want to be a Jedi.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm pretty sure I am a Jedi. I thought about a song the other day, and a minute later it came on the radio. #mindpowers

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I saw a real shitty one this morning, so I'm glad both of these look better... if mal's came from the actual theater, the how could it be fake?

Still, yeah, now I want to play my marauder again in swtor.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I saw a real shitty one this morning, so I'm glad both of these look better... if mal's came from the actual theater, the how could it be fake?
I don't know, but look up the trailer for Star Trek: Into Darkness. The whole "Safety is an illusion" schpeil was stolen directly from it.

Tater

the op's trailer looks almost like the one for the old republic mmo that came out a few years ago. lol
[MENTION=5837]93JC[/MENTION] 's looks legit and fresh. like a fresh reboot, too. someone knows what they're doing.

Yours is fake, and I've already seen it. The reason it's fake is that there are no real youtube trailers for this movie. They are all fan-made. The one I posted came directly out of a theater therefore it cannot be fake.

his came out on the itunes store as well. the internet's going spastic over it.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
the op's trailer looks almost like the one for the old republic mmo that came out a few years ago. lol
[MENTION=5837]93JC[/MENTION] 's looks legit and fresh. like a fresh reboot, too. someone knows what they're doing.

his came out on the itunes store as well. the internet's going spastic over it.

Yes they are. And I hope it's fake because the tie fighters sound like a dentist drill.

93JC

I honestly can't tell if Mal is being a persistent troll or is mentally handicapped.

Tater

the crossguard on that lightsaber would break if you tried to use it like a classical crossguard. get sliced straight through the emitter.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
They're saying Andy serkis, not cumberbatch, did the voiceover.