User Tag List

First 12

Repetitive, annoying, irrelevant.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    This isn't satire. People who are saying it is are probably just trying to defend it for liking it.

Idk why this song is even worth the controversy. It seems like just another misogynistic EDM song that frat boys play at their parties but no one actually wants to listen to.

It's funny because I know some sorority girls that party the hardest.

I think the video combined with the song is supposed to be making fun of people who think people who go out and party are "beneath them" but it still does a shitty job of doing that. The parts of the lyrics you put in bold just seem to further exemplify male entitlement. I mean...I like to party a lot too, but there are some aspects of that whole scene that are still fucked up.

Whatever though, my guess is that this song will be irrelevant in a month and only a filler track on some guy's party playlist.
    I'm with you Chanay, like what da hell, was anyone in here ever young?

I do have one issue though. Pretty offensive. The sorority girls at all the jungle juice Frat parties I went to in college were NOT constipated uptight straight, um, tennis club members. More like, freak nasty drunk hos. The end of the video did redeem this dastardly misrepresentation (I laughed at the RedTube app, haha).

And yes Chay, the "STFU" is supposed to be, "hey loosen up it's a party" for all the elderly confused people horrified that these lascivious youngsters are engaging in, and perpetuating youngsters to be lascivious. I haven't seen such shocking lewdness since whatever club song came out on Top 40 last week.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.
    Likes Chanaynay liked this post

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    I'm with you Chanay, like what da hell, was anyone in here ever young?

I do have one issue though. Pretty offensive. The sorority girls at all the jungle juice Frat parties I went to in college were NOT constipated uptight straight, um, tennis club members. More like, freak nasty drunk hos. The end of the video did redeem this dastardly misrepresentation (I laughed at the RedTube app, haha).

And yes Chay, the "STFU" is supposed to be, "hey loosen up it's a party" for all the elderly confused people horrified that these lascivious youngsters are engaging in, and perpetuating youngsters to be lascivious. I haven't seen such shocking lewdness since whatever club song came out on Top 40 last week.

I have no issue with lascivious lewdness at all. None. Jesus, what feels like half this fucking forum has seen my boobs - they're spectacular.

My most recent avi was pulled down for having exposed nipples. I've been infected for posting dancing penises. In the past I've frequently posted far more 'lewd' videos than this with full enjoyment of them.

It's not the suggested 'lewdness' that bothers me, it's everything else BUT the damned lewdness.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    I have no issue with lascivious lewdness at all. None. Jesus, what feels like half this fucking forum has seen my boobs - they're spectacular.

My most recent avi was pulled down for having exposed nipples. I've been infected for posting dancing penises. In the past I've frequently posted far more 'lewd' videos than this with full enjoyment of them.

It's not the suggested 'lewdness' that bothers me, it's everything else BUT the damned lewdness.
    Right, I feel the same way. No one's sexuality or the lack thereof is anyone's damn business (with obvious exceptions for pedophilia, etc.) And no, "shut the fuck up" is really not a legit answer to your desires, expectations and sense of entitlement being thwarted.

I really don't know whether or not I should be worked up about this. On the one hand, it's vile. On the other, it was obviously written to court controversy from "SJWs" or whatever. And yet again, yes, there are dozens of songs like this on the radio so it's not new but if anything, that makes it worse because it runs the real risk of being normal rather than niche. And yeah, it's still vile.

EDIT: Also, dancing penises, bahahaha.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post

The biggest issue I have with your post is that I'm apparently a part of the half that has not.

Life will go on. Probably.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Jesus. Fucking autocorrect. That's meant to be 'infracted' not 'infected'.

The dancing penises were SO worth the infraction.

I think clothed boobs and butt are still around the place, buried somewhere in 2010.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs