User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by cm81 View Post
    It was Solomon. And yeah, the thief had responded in guilt. I think her desire was to at least share the child, not to actually kill him. But Love > death. And Solomon saw that.
    Yes, that's it. Thanks for the reminder.

Solomon is set right psychological trap. Wise solution.

So, now should appear another YUI, so that he can lecture us how topic further separated from Camus and The Stranger, and how Solomon had nothing to do with it.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    714 sx/sp
    Socionics
    infj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by hacbad macbar View Post
    Yes, that's it. Thanks for the reminder.

Solomon is set right psychological trap. Wise solution.

So, now should appear another YUI, so that he can lecture us how topic further separated from Camus and The Stranger, and how Solomon had nothing to do with it.
    The connection was the concept of meaninglessness. And love's greatness. It would be disappointing to have someone miss that.
    "The true genius shudders at incompleteness, preferring silence to everything that it should be." Edgar Allen Poe

"There's a magic inside,
    Just waiting to burst out.
    There world is a goldmine-
    That will melt tomorrow."M83

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

The connection was the concept of meaninglessness. And love's greatness. It would be disappointing to have someone miss that.
    This is the essence of my entire story. Entire thread.

That's why I set one against the other, seemingly opposing, yet relatives - Mersault and Raskolnikov because the solution of schism (name Raskolnikov in Russian just means schism) is the same.
    Likes cm81 liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Maybe I am just Raskolnikov (I have not killed the old woman), and Mersault. And maybe I'm looking through this topic exit from

Schism, and exit from the absurd. Love is there, but sometimes it is not so convincing.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

That is why I believe God is always the answer.

Because God IS Love.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Likes cm81, hacbad macbar liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    714 sx/sp
    Socionics
    infj Ni

Maybe I am just Raskolnikov (I have not killed the old woman), and Mersault. And maybe I'm looking through this topic exit from

Schism, and exit from the absurd. Love is there, but sometimes it is not so convincing.

"Without you.... it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces" LOVE

BTW, I used to love tool! Maynard is an amazing performer. (Did you know that guy has a PhD?) Too bad though; if silence "atrophies compassion", the compassion was either never there, or someone's lying through their inactions. Love is more powerful than this.
    "The true genius shudders at incompleteness, preferring silence to everything that it should be." Edgar Allen Poe

"There's a magic inside,

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

"Without you.... it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces" LOVE

BTW, I used to love tool! Maynard is an amazing performer. (Did you know that guy has a PhD?) Too bad though; if silence "atrophies compassion", the compassion was either never there, or someone's lying through their inactions. Love is more powerful than this.
    I knew he was very knowledgeable, but I didn't know he had a PhD. Tool has good stuff. Like, let's say, that. I'm not some obsessive fan, but they have top quality stuff.

Yes, silence is often a sign of fear, and perplexity. Schism, we said.

It's funny how we are most scared of love.

Very inspiring conversations, though.

*put your hands up 4 Portland*

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    714 sx/sp
    Socionics
    infj Ni

I knew he was very knowledgeable, but I didn't know he had a PhD. The Tool has good stuff. Like, let's say, that. I'm not some obsessive fan, but they have top quality stuff.

Yes, silence is often a sign of fear, and, perplexity. Schism, we said.

It's funny how we are most afraid of love.

Very inspiring conversations, though.

*put your hand up for Portland*
    Wait, who said *I* am afraid of LOVE?! I've just become adept at dodging --even calling out-- the counterfeit, maybe. And I disagree that silence is a sign of fear, at least from me. Have you ever sat in a cone of silence? Seriously, there's one here in Portland. (For you Portlanders that I know are on here, it's in the GearHead building on First Ave) The owner's wife was supposedly ticked off at him for his frivolous million purchase. But it's there. And the engineers are trying to perfect it's temperature without harming its silence. The point is, only absolute death is silent. Even after the body dies, animate occurrences are still happening to that body. When you sit in the cone, you literally hear the blood rushing through your ears, your beating heart, I swear I heard my arm move (the one that was broken). The double hitter big point, especially for those trying to understand an INFJ at least (<<Now THAT's off topic), silence does not equal fear. It's introverted thinking. It gets complicated with the intuition reigning. But it is not fear.
    Last edited by cm81; 11-08-2014 at 12:56 PM. Reason: image option isn't working.

"There's a magic inside,

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Wait, who said *I* am afraid of LOVE?! I've just become adept at dodging --even calling out-- the counterfeit, maybe. And I disagree that silence is a sign of fear, at least from me. Have you ever sat in a cone of silence? Seriously, there's one here in Portland. (For you Portlanders that I know are on here, it's in the GearHead building on First Ave) The owner's wife was supposedly ticked off at him for his frivolous million purchase. But it's there. And the engineers are trying to perfect it's temperature without harming its silence. The point is, only absolute death is silent. Even after the body dies, animate occurrences are still happening to that body. When you sit in the cone, you literally hear the blood rushing through your ears, your beating heart, I swear I heard my arm move (the one that was broken). The double hitter big point, especially for those trying to understand an INFJ at least (<<Now THAT's off topic), silence does not equal fear. It's introverted thinking. It gets complicated with the intuition reigning. But it is not fear.
    I didn't understand you well. There are always two sides of the coin. I thought you were against silence. I have read that way. It can be interpreted in two ways. Silence is a sign of fear or silence is the greatest blessing. I think it's due to personality. At first I figured you tought silence is great, and then took a reverse stance and tought you are aginst silence. So, no big deal.

It's not off topic. I found INFJs amazing. Smartest girlz around. And, I like INFPs, sweetest around. I tought no one would understand me. Then I realized that there are INFJs who understand completely. And, there are INFPs who empathize silently. Cool.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    714 sx/sp
    Socionics
    infj Ni

I didn't understand you well. There are always two sides of the coin. I thought you were against silence. I have read that way. It can be interpreted in two ways. Silence is a sign of fear or silence is the greatest blessing. I think it's due to personality. At first I figured you tought silence is great, and then took a reverse stance and tought you are aginst silence. So, no big deal.
    This is what I think about silence regarding the matter: "if silence "atrophies compassion", the compassion was either never there, or someone's lying through their inactions. Love is more powerful than this." There is always something internal, and it is far from silent. This is where the intuition becomes powerful.

Circles. They say perfect circles do not exist in nature. (Apparently, there's a circle drawing contest every year! Da Vinci is thought to be the only person to have ever drawn one, once, in his illustration of the Virtruvian Man--Ironic) It exists in math... and I argue, it is love. There are no sides. It is complete. It is our existential schisms that keep us from seeing it for the fullness that it is. (And our narcissism that misdirects us from finding it)

"There's a magic inside,