User Tag List

First 456

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

I finally stopped playing the game about an hour ago. But I was beginning to see the wisdom in how this particular quest was designed. Yes it's difficult to fight through these "ghost trappers" and other whatevers bouncing around, chucking spears and being difficult as hell to kill. They also have a tendency of coming back to life to attack once again, like the villain in horror movies. So it's necessary to double-check and make sure each baddie really is dead.

But as I fought through the same map over and over again, I began to see that the map itself has designed into it little things to help the player along. In clever little inconspicuous places along the winding route there are ways to regain health points quickly. And it is possible to use the lay of the city against the enemy. There are plenty of large columns to hide behind and attack from. But I've also noticed some propitiously placed stairways which give my character the advantage of the high ground, and which are also narrow enough to restrict multiple attackers from coming up at me at the same time.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

^^^ I fought my way through, saving memory slots at every accomplishment so I wouldn't have to start back at the beginning again. In the end, I simply ran past the remaining baddies and made it.

Now the game is giving me like 30 seconds to figure out something. If I don't figure it out in 30 seconds, my character's head explodes.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

I beat the frickin' "Sierra Madre Grand Opening!" (they should call it the exploding head) add-on just a while ago.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

@Evee, if you're out there, I beat the game again playing it Yes Man's way.

Now it's time to play it the Legion's way. Nuking new vegas sounds like fun.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

I didn't nuke New Vegas, but I did just conquer the NCR at Hoover Dam using Caesar as my ally. I thought there was an ending in which New Vegas gets nuked, but I don't see it.