• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Post Ethnic Music Thread

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Post ethnic music.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Давайте сначала от печки

любовь жива и вдохновение

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

One of my oldest favorites, I usually kick back to this after a long day spent slavishly at work, cigar and cognac in hand.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I know this song from the opening of the musical Sorochinskaya Fair (from 2004):

heres a better quality version of the song with images of Ukraine

rather poignant :hippie:

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Another version:

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Baudouin De Jaer - Compositions For Geomungo and Gayageum

[SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/forcedexposurepublicity/baudouin-de-jaer-sanjo-i[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Elliot: Carla, if your wedding ceremony is going to be in Spanish, how will I know that you're officially married?
Carla: Because all my cousins will throw tortillas in the air and fire their guns.
Elliot: Really? Oh God I wish I was ethnic!

- Scrubs, Season 3 Episode 10: "My Rule of Thumb"

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[...]
One of my oldest favorites, I usually kick back to this after a long day spent slavishly at work, cigar and cognac in hand.

Mind you, this is North Korea - maybe they're actually adults suffering from malnutrition.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Traditional musice from random countries

Self explanatory.

I'm going to start with what i know best....the oboe in this song gets wild...never heard anything like it.

edit: I misspelled music because my glasses are messed up.