• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

"Big Eyes"

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Tim Burton's latest.

I can't tell if he's trying to get an Oscar with this one or if he's been sent to low-budget purgatory after losing money for the studio making Dark Shadows...

And the only cast members in this flick that are Burton regulars are Danny Elfman, Rick Heinrichs, and Coleen Atwood.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, from the plot description, it sounds like one of those movies that could actually be enjoyable/interesting with the right director to spin things out of the mundane -- which Burton can do (he's great at bringing "wonder" to things). And this movie could spin a lot of zaniness and wonder.

I didn't see the trailer yet (I'll watch it when I get home), but I'm curious about how he decides to approach it.