User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

Yeah. This is the first movie in DECADES that I'd seriously consider to pay again to see it in theaters. I've not done so, but I'm really in a "I want to see it again, and catch anything I might have missed" mood.
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    Yeah. This is the first movie in DECADES that I'd seriously consider to pay again to see it in theaters. I've not done so, but I'm really in a "I want to see it again, and catch anything I might have missed" mood.
    Yeah, it's funny -- I was just here looking at the soundtrack, there's a 2-CD Deluxe with one disc of the orchestral movie music + one disc of "Awesome Mixtape 1" music... and I already feel like going back to see it again.

Which is weird for me. Usually it's flicks that move me on some deep personal level dramatically that drive me back to the theater.... but this one resonantes on some other level. It's more just, well, fun; and I guess I can still identify with the loser crowd and find the characters interesting and there's enough emotional hook to grab me sufficiently.

They also all seem "bad" but they're not really "bad" if you get my drift... just more like diamonds in the rough.

EDIT: Okay, I just REALLY looked again at your comment about "first movie in DECADES" and would like you to shaddup now, as I utterly REFUSE to admit I actually have been attending movies under my own power for "decades" at this point. STOPPPPPPPPP.....!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

I'm glad that Pratt is going to end up being a big star. Jurassic world here we come.