• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Bridge - Anyone watch this Incredible Show?

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If not, you should be. Season 2 just started, 3 episodes in.

Maybe this turns into discussion, or maybe you suckers continue to miss out Major : D

5dnXItr.jpg

"The Bridge follows two police detectives – one Mexican, one American (Sonya Cross, Autistic detective played by Diane Kruger) – and their joint effort to investigate a serial killer menacing both nations along the Texas–Chihuahua border. Their investigation is complicated by the rampant corruption and general apathy among the Mexican authorities and the violence of the powerful borderland drug cartels."

The Bridge (TV Series 2013– ) - IMDb
The Bridge Search · The A.V. Club

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I haven't heard of this at all! I hardly watch TV that isn't on netflix.. is there a way to watch it online?

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram

Oh man I'm always so nervous torrenting things @_@ I just have visions of my computer blue screening out... I really can't fix my computers.. so all that stuff is out for me. I'd rather other people do it and steal things from them that are already downloaded :laugh: I have enough friends that torrent things regularly... that I've never really had to..

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh man I'm always so nervous torrenting things @_@ I just have visions of my computer blue screening out... I really can't fix my computers.. so all that stuff is out for me. I'd rather other people do it and steal things from them that are already downloaded :laugh: I have enough friends that torrent things regularly... that I've never really had to..

haha, ok. Never had an issue with it.

But waaay back in the day, there were some programs that def screwed with my computer. Computers were soft honkeys from the 'burbs back then, haha.

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's a pity that I never paid attention to this show when it was broadcasted during the time I lived in Sweden. Definitely on my watchlist now!

Adam

MBTI Type
DEUS
It's a pity that I never paid attention to this show when it was broadcasted during the time I lived in Sweden. Definitely on my watchlist now!

That was probably the Danish/Swedish original -- this is the American remake.