• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

2014 FIFA World Cup

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Zee Amerikans sind so stoopid. Zuper stoopid, zey gassed out like Zyklon-B.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Terrible beginning for european nations. Italy, england, spain, portugal out of the tournament already.

Also although suarez deserved his punishment and even more, he will be missed from the world cup because of the player he is.

Sigh!

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
I am glad Germany does not have to face Italy this time.

Lolz for that reason alone i enjoyed their elimination.

Is it coincidence or some football strategic fact (that i am failing to see) why germany has a bad record (in recent years) against italy?

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Is it coincidence or some football strategic fact (that i am failing to see) why germany has a bad record (in recent years) against italy?

Mostly a coincidence, in my opinion. They're both (usually) fairly good teams. You could argue that our tendency to have unpredictable strikers may be hard to deal for your typical german defense, but really, Germany has some world-class defenders who shouldn't fear anything and anyone.

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Zee Amerikans sind so stoopid. Zuper stoopid, zey gassed out like Zyklon-B.

Classy, a holocaust joke in a sports thread! You should consider writing for the Daily Mail, they loooove those nazi comparisons.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Classy, a holocaust joke in a sports thread! You should consider writing for the Daily Mail, they loooove those nazi comparisons.

Too zoon? Es tut mir leid, I vill vait another 80 years. My (Zyklon) Bad.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Terrible beginning for european nations. Italy, england, spain, portugal out of the tournament already.

Also although suarez deserved his punishment and even more, he will be missed from the world cup because of the player he is.

Sigh!

That guy's a dirt bag who most likely has some mental health issues that need to be taken care of I don't miss him one bit.