• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

2014 FIFA World Cup

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
0-5 in 29 minutes.

The brazillian position play is terrible, I think they have officially given up. :p

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The brazillian started to play a bit better (being in the right positions) but its way too late now. :p

Germany profited to the max from the terrible position play Brazillian had in the phase after the first goal (and tbh, the first goal was a defense mistake as well).

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Aaaahahaha, [MENTION=13260]Rasofy[/MENTION]. This is hilarious!
Lol, I stopped watching already. Possibly the worst Brazilian squad ever. Doesn't help that Neymar and Thiago Silva are both out... They made the team 'competitive', at least.

Anyways, I just hope Argentina doesn't win. :D

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lol, I stopped watching already. Possibly the worst Brazilian squad ever. Doesn't help that Neymar and Thiago Silva are both out... They made the team 'competitive', at least.

Anyways, I just hope Argentina doesn't win. :D

I think Silva is way more missed than Neymar is in this game. Theres just no control in the defense.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In 2002, we had a team with Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Kaká, Rivaldo (those have all received best player of the year awards)... The Pelé generation probably had an even bigger edge over the other teams - Pelé has won 3 World Cups...

Anyways, it's possible that people will be less inclined to reelect the current president because of that, which I'd find fortunate.

I think Silva is way more missed than Neymar is in this game. Theres just no control in the defense.
Quite possibly. He was the captain, and used to give morale to the team. Plus, he was more useful in the offense than Fred and Hulk.

And he's a fucking defender!!

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wish I had a company that took bets on the result of this match.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Germany shots on goal (between posts) 12, goals 7.

Thats basicly says it all. Very weak defending from Brazil.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
10524818_10202866274712850_2054782175_n.jpg

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Germany deserves the title.

Netherlands, Germany, whatever, just beat Argentina please. :laugh:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So the Dutch vs Argentina tonight.

We do have the crowd (brazillians) on our side. Let's hope Louis van Gaal has a few more magic tricks up his sleeve. :p

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

These Argentinians are pretty audacious. They are always chanting 'Brazil, tell us how does it feel, to have your dad in home', lol, in our very country. Which is kinda funny because we made some chants to mock them & Maradona too.

We really really really don't wanna see them earning a trophy in our home.

They.Must.Lose. :mad:

I'd be happy to see Germany taking this one. They've shown solid and fair play, plus the players have treated the locals very well. I expect them to have a lot of support in the finals, regardless of who they face.