12 Last

Default Let Me Bang, Bro!!!

Man drama!

RUFI...OOOOOO!!!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

It's repulsively brutal, macho, and very unsophisticated. This show demonstrates the antithesis of what Dana White is trying to represent to the world about MMA sports on it's stereotypes.

Personally, I love it and watched over 10 seasons
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.” -anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet View Post
    Man drama!

RUFI...OOOOOO!!!

Are these guys ISFPs?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    Are these guys ISFPs?
    Did the tattoo and mohawk give it all away?
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.” -anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Eluded_One View Post
    Did the tattoo and mohawk give it all away?
    Yeah

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

It's repulsively brutal, macho, and very unsophisticated. This show demonstrates the antithesis of what Dana White is trying to represent to the world about MMA sports on it's stereotypes.

Lol, that last sentence was not what I expected, and don't know if you're joking, but I've seen the first like 10/11 seasons as well, haha.

So fantastic.

On the one side, you have a few of the really dumb "come at me bro!" types, ALWAYS, on the other, there's a lot of intelligent, men with very developed character.

This seems to be a season with all welterweights (156 to 170lbs) and the smaller they are the more little man, angry syndromes there are. Not as MUCH drama with heavyweights, except when Rampage and Rashad were coaches and it was mostly them, haha.

The seasons with Rampage were the best.

Rampage:
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    Lol, that last sentence was not what I expected, and don't know if you're joking, but I've seen the first like 10/11 seasons as well, haha.

So fantastic.

On the one side, you have a few of the really dumb "come at me bro!" types, ALWAYS, on the other, there's a lot of intelligent, men with very developed character.

This seems to be a season with all welterweights (156 to 170lbs) and the smaller they are the more little man, angry syndromes there are. Not as MUCH drama with heavyweights, except when Rampage and Rashad were coaches and it was mostly them, haha.

The seasons with Rampage were the best.

Rampage:
    one of the plausible reasons is because the smaller guys are insecure with their stature.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

"I do let you bang!"

I find it mildly amusing that the president of the UFC is named Dana. If my parents named me Dana, I would feel compelled to wear a shirt for the rest of my life that says, "There is only Zuul."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

RUFI...OOOOOO!!!
    I didn't notice this little snippet until I took another glance. It's one of my favorite movies while growing up.

"I do let you bang!"
    I find it mildly amusing that the president of the UFC is named Dana. If my parents named me Dana, I would feel compelled to wear a shirt for the rest of my life that says, "There is only Zuul."
    You spelled Zuul correctly, you must have played the video game.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    I'm always serious

About the Rampage video, I've seen most of them. The truth about Rampage is much funnier than his tales of fiction. You probably heard about this. Minutes after getting into a car accident, he tries to escape the scene with his SUV that has his face and name plastered on the side decor, only to get caught and chased by police. What made it even more reckless is that the other driver was a pregnant woman that later reported she got a miscarriage due to the accident.

After that, I lost all respect for Rampage.
    Pregnant Woman Injured in Rampage Jackson Hit-and-Run Crash Miscarries - MMA Fighting

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

About the Rampage video, I've seen most of them. The truth about Rampage is much funnier than his tales of fiction. You probably heard about this. Minutes after getting into a car accident, he tries to escape the scene with his SUV that has his face and name plastered on the side decor, only to get caught and chased by police. What made it even more reckless is that the other driver was a pregnant woman that later reported she got a miscarriage due to the accident.

After that, I lost all respect for Rampage.
    Pregnant Woman Injured in Rampage Jackson Hit-and-Run Crash Miscarries - MMA Fighting
    Not sure they determined if it was a direct cause, and nothing was charged, or maybe they settled on the sly or something.

Either way, that's pretty repugnant of him, and he def lost a lot of points from me.

However, I still love him and think he's the funniest fighter that ever was (Kramar said the n word, but I still laugh at seinfeld)

"Right now, Chuck Liddell is my role model. I really look up to him, mainly because he is taller than me."

On his style of fighting:
    "My style is 'whoop that ass.'"
    "Have you ever had yo ass whooped by a black man?... It hurts!"
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.