• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Does no one watch Justified?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
How many seasons of Justified are there? I always feel pre-exhausted at the prospect of marathoning a show with multiple seasons. :D (Hashtag first world problems)
Five seasons, now. But don't worry, it's not the sort of show you'd want to marathon... at first. It starts off as the episodic kind of crime show, but once you get to season 2, THAT'S when things start to get going. :yes:

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How many seasons of Justified are there? I always feel pre-exhausted at the prospect of marathoning a show with multiple seasons. :D (Hashtag first world problems)

Pre-exhausted, you say? Hmmmm, maybe that's why my attempts at getting my friend to watch this show has failed over and over.

5 Seasons can seem intimidating I suppose (but she just doesn't know Justified like I do!), but she has been willing to watch several youtube clips that were under 30 seconds.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Is it the sort of thing I can pay half-attention to? I work from home and sometimes watch stuff that isn't too cerebral while I work. I could knock out a season a week like that probably.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is it the sort of thing I can pay half-attention to? I work from home and sometimes watch stuff that isn't too cerebral while I work. I could knock out a season a week like that probably.

Um, I think so. I don't know if you've seen The Wire, but it's not like that where you have to pay attention to every single word.

It's a pretty entertaining show, so yeah, I think it could work. You might miss some of the subtle witticisms, but either way, I think you should try it, then our Justified cult will have 3 members!

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I haven't seen The Wire, either. It wasn't free streaming anywhere, last I checked, and if it's not free streaming anywhere (by which I mean either Netflix or Amazon Prime) I don't usually get around to watching it.

It's settled, then. I will henceforth begin half-watching Justified on the morrow.

Dr Mobius

Biting Shards
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I recently finished watching the first season a genuinely entertaining spaghetti western.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I haven't seen The Wire, either. It wasn't free streaming anywhere, last I checked, and if it's not free streaming anywhere (by which I mean either Netflix or Amazon Prime) I don't usually get around to watching it.

It's settled, then. I will henceforth begin half-watching Justified on the morrow.

So I just checked Amazon Prime, free streaming there :D

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

:yays:

I agree about half-watching -- the comparison to "The Wire" would also work with "Game of Thrones", where both shows have complex politics and a LOT of characters. Not so much in Justified, especially in season 1.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:yays:

I agree about half-watching -- the comparison to "The Wire" would also work with "Game of Thrones", where both shows have complex politics and a LOT of characters. Not so much in Justified, especially in season 1.

The Wire, you can't miss a word. I watched it with subtitles.

Dr Mobius

Biting Shards
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, unexpectedly funny too.

Absolutely, I’m impressed that they made the show about witty dysfunctional humans. As opposed to the typical Hollywood action man; I have to get my hands on season 2.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=20955]johnnyyukon[/MENTION]

Halfway through the first episode of season 5, and my GOD Darryl's (lack of) accent.

Does it get any better?? :(

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=20955]johnnyyukon[/MENTION]

Halfway through the first episode of season 5, and my GOD Darryl's (lack of) accent.

Does it get any better?? :(

Haha, I'm glad you said that, but sad that it's true.

Fraid not, sad face :( Just suspend that belief!

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
OMG HAS IT STARTED YET?

Damn it I still haven't caught up on the previous season!!

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I literally started watching it just before my exams. Halfway through season 3, after exams I never continued. And I said I would catch up before the new season started ugh.