User Tag List

First 4567 Last

Thread: TypeC Gamers

MBTI
    yupp

I was talking to a friend about crash bandicoot. And I found the original one on the playstation network. and several people want to come over hang out and play it. Yes I could've gotten it for free for the computer but it was only 6 dollars and is an awesome game. so that's what I've been playing recently
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Sorry for the late reply; I was off at AnimeNEXT unleashing my inner nerd.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    Ah, right! It'll definitely be like that then, at least, the trailer has that sort of style. I think the modelling was a bit rough around edges so it'll be good if they smooth that out.
    Definitely. The trainer sprites definitely need some smoothing out, but the rest of the world hopefully turns out okay. I'm especially excited about some certain locations like Fortree City, Pacificlog Town, and Evergrande City.

But... what about Jessie, James and Meowth? OK, so that's the anime. In game they are rather pathetic, and not good pathetic like those three.
    Exactly!

Yeah exactly, 70% water, what's the point? Probably AS for me too, because Kyogre and Aqua, although I think it'll incorporate Emerald's story like HG/SS did somewhat for Crystal, so there'll be both teams anyway.
    As of the recent updates, I guess you fight Aqua in Sapphire and Magma in Ruby, but hopefully if they are incorporating the Battle Frontier (which I hope they announce at E3) we'll see other aspects from Emerald as well, like Scott maybe and rebattling Steven.

X/Y's post-game is the only qualm I have with it, rich game otherwise but after the E4 it was basically over. Ruby's post-game was epic for me - capturing a Bagon and training it up to a lv 100 Salamence.
    That's what I've been doing actually - just raising all my Pokemon from Ruby/Platinum/HeartGold/Black/White 2. My X version is full of Pokemon. I have a connection with all of them and it's way too strong considering they're just pieces of data haha.

Pretty sure they'll do this, as with the 1st gen starters. Which one will you be picking?
    Well, since the mega evolutions were announced for both Sceptile and Swampert, and I already have a Blaziken on X with Blazikenite, I'll probably be getting Mudkip. Even though Grass Pokemon are my favorite type, I never really got a click with Treecko. Mudkip was also my first starter I chose in the third gen games so yeah...probably Mudkip.

Those too yeah, but with more things to do. Isn't it that all you could do is simply stand there admiring the stuff you collected?
    Pretty much hehe. Maybe there'll be a way to import your friends into your game like mixing records back in third gen so you can have their secret bases too.

Also with the new updates, I'm not really digging the new designs for Team Aqua. Team Magma was okay but I still can't take their uniform seriously. I'll still be going with Sapphire though. Also the new trainers are awesome. The third gen trainers were my favorites, plus the girl from FireRed/LeafGreen (I always loved her design). I hope that appearance customization still happens though.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

Any one catch E3 today?
    "Re-examine all that you have been told... dismiss that which insults your soul."_Walt Whitman

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

I only own and play things on a PC. That being said, my PC has emulators for the NES, SNES, Gameboy Advanced, Dual Screen, N64, Game Cube, and two different Arcade machine emulators (those are a bit tricky). When I was a young kid I played the actual NES and SNES.

As for games. All told, I've played countless different games, probably can't remember half off the top of my head. As of late, DotA 2 (that's Defense of the Ancients for those who don't know) and Team Fortress 2 have been the staples. The last game I spent a lot of time on other than those two was probably Europa Universalis III (I've had a hard time figure out IV). But generally I find a little time for other things here and there, no matter what my current focus happens to be.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    Or any other good horror games? Don't have a ps4 yet.
    If you enjoyed Doom 3 (which I didn't), I recommend you giving "Outlast" a shot. It's considered one of the top scariest games out right now.

I would play any horror game thrown at me, but if I had to pick and choose, I would say, I'm more into psychological horror such as Silent Hill, Alan Wake (not scary but very enthralling storytelling), and Amnesia: the Dark Descent. I'm not really sure if those would be your type of games, as there is not enough action in this sub-genre.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.” -anonymous

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Eluded_One View Post
    If you enjoyed Doom 3 (which I didn't), I recommend you giving "Outlast" a shot. It's considered one of the top scariest games out right now.

I would play any horror game thrown at me, but if I had to pick and choose, I would say, I'm more into psychological horror such as Silent Hill, Alan Wake (not scary but very enthralling storytelling), and Amnesia: the Dark Descent. I'm not really sure if those would be your type of games, as there is not enough action in this sub-genre.
    Outlast does look pretty damn scary, even though no weapons, but it's on PS4 only, I think. Which I don't have or plan on investing in soon.

I think I played Silent Hill when I was younger, can't recall, if so, I remember I played something very similar that was very good. I might check out the latest. And the other ones you suggested. Thanks!
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by iNtrovert View Post
    Any one catch E3 today?
    /sports game announced

Alright, time for a bathroom break
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    /sports game announced

Alright, time for a bathroom break
    No truer words have ever been spoken.
    "Re-examine all that you have been told... dismiss that which insults your soul."_Walt Whitman

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

I am very excited for the new Zelda. !!

I play A TON of Crusader Kings 2;
    i have a weekly++ game of it with friends, playing the Song Of Ice And Fire mod.

I loved Watch Dogs!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Dannik View Post
    I am very excited for the new Zelda. !!
    Pumped.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so