• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My Confession

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"Toonia, I know what it's like to feel like you don't have anyone to talk to--that no one understands you. I feel the same way. I sensed that there was something different about you when I met you. You're not like the others. I knew right away that if I was going to form a bond with anyone here, it would be with you. Being here has been really difficult for me. I've been really feeling down lately because. . . Please don't tell anyone this. I trust you. I've been feeling down because <insert fake secret here>. God, that was really hard for me to admit. Do you think it would be okay to come to you if I need someone to talk to? It would mean so much to me."
"See, a lot of people here would take something like that as just strategy and pretend to be your friend and support you, but then turn on you. I'm different. I can sense the truth deep down and I share that with you. Come chat anytime." :devil:

Zergling

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTJ
"See, a lot of people here would take something like that as just strategy and pretend to be your friend and support you, but then turn on you. I'm different. I can sense the truth deep down and I share that with you. Come chat anytime." :devil:

I'd have some fun and make a cheap ploy for ratings:

"I'd like to see both of you naked.":devil:

Than I go back to doing whatever the most "loner" thing in the house is.