• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lindsay Lohan: Addict or Spoiled

Addict or Spoiled

• Addict

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Spoiled

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Issues but nothing that a real job wouldn't cure

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

KMCE

Dood. You mean when she was UNDERAGE!?!?

*shakes head*

Yeah, she was so freaking hot when she was 16 and 17. Mind you, I was 15 at that time. It's not a pedo thing gal. It's a teen-to-teen thing.

... and she was so young and innocent in The Parent Trap. :shock:

Now dude you are the one who's twisted.

And wow spartan26 that's a breathtaking photo you have there man! And for heaven's sake Lohan really needs to eat up!! This anorexia or bulimia thing is bad news. It has ruined so many women's lives it is not funny.

meanlittlechimp

MBTI Type
ENTP
She's just an ESFP trying to have a good time. So much hate directed towards a meaningless little twat who gets her power from the exact people who despise her for being famous.

but... I still can't stop reading The Superficial - Because You're Ugly and spitting at my laptop screen.