• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Shows you're embarrassed to admit you like (or should be).

F

figsfiggyfigs

Post clips, scenes, or just the title of the show that you're embarrassed to admit you like, to other people.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
tumblr_m90gmi4tCn1ql01nho1_500.png

i'm not actually embarrassed, but i probably should be.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^seconded.

I do not feel shame nor feel i should be ashamed for liking Lost Girl - though the latest seasons are starting to get me there :ninja:

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION], NEVER FEEL ASHAMED FOR LOVING DEGRASSI!!! NEVER!!!

rewatching degrassi and reading the recaps on boycott the caf is one of the greatest pleasures one can experience.

á´…eparted

passages
[MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION], NEVER FEEL ASHAMED FOR LOVING DEGRASSI!!! NEVER!!!

rewatching degrassi and reading the recaps on boycott the caf is one of the greatest pleasures one can experience.

Haha, I only watched seasons 1-2, and parts of 3 and I stopped liking it. Though watching that intro again definitely brought back memories.

L

LadyLazarus

Pretty much all the anime/ cartoons I watch because I am eternally 5 years old.:dry:

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
El Chavo del 8. You'd need to be able to understand either Spanish or Portuguese.

Nicodemus

I watched a couple of seasons of Gossip Girl, a series in which virtually all problems arise from people telling idiotic and unnecessary lies. I am not quite sure why I watched it. Penn Badgley probably had something to do with it, although his character is a smartass-oaf.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Pretty much all the anime/ cartoons I watch because I am eternally 5 years old.:dry:

I don't know why you'd be embarrassed to watch anime, since a lot of them dive deeper than a lot of western series and are capable of creating more fantastical worlds. I mean, then there's things like Boku no Pico but everything has a bad side to it. :laugh:

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:laugh: I seriously am a glutton. Being half 7 makes me watch anything that is put in front of me.

Ha ha!...so most of the things I watch... should probably be hard to admit...but I could care less.

I loved Gossip Girl, Jersey Shore, Snooky & Jwow, and presently the most embarrassing would be the ridiculous show called Are You the One. lol

Yep, I went there.

/Don't care. :p

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
I don't know why you'd be embarrassed to watch anime, since a lot of them dive deeper than a lot of western series and are capable of creating more fantastical worlds. I mean, then there's things like Boku no Pico but everything has a bad side to it. :laugh:

Very true. A lot of anime dives a lot deeper inside their characters, whether that's emotionally, personality wise, or psychologically. I don't think I've ever seen a western show/movie that's on par with the battle of wits found in shows like Death Note.