User Tag List

12 Last

Thread: Challenge.

MBTI
    yupp

Default Challenge.

I don't care if you want to or not. You can do this, or not, I think it be fun

So Easter is on Hitler's birthday, so I was thinking what if Jesus went down to hell and offered Hitler saving, but only if he was reborn and did something positive with his life. But him being hitler would try to kill all the Jews again, so then it be an epic battle between Jesus and Hitler for the fate of the world. Now the challenge is what is your vision of this (written or drawn, I don't care)

this probably extremely dumb.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Senor Membrae Eugene Watson VIII's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFP
    Enneagram
    idk sp

Jesus always wins. He wrote the bible.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Planetary Walker View Post
    Jesus always wins. He wrote the bible.
    We know this.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Jesus makes him sign a contract, and Hitler comes back to Earth--as the Easter bunny. And literally all he can do is look a little creepy, crap out lovely candy-filled eggs, and the most devious thing he can possibly do is hide the eggs.

Hitler gets smart, though, and starts to realize that he can use his creepy huge eyes and abnormally large body to scare little kids. Jesus, already one step ahead, says Hitler broke his contract and tells the devil there's a huge rabbit on Earth to make a soup with. The devil loves rabbit meat in stew, apparently, and that's why he became a bunny in the first place.

Jesus gets the devil to, ironically, kill one of his best on-earth sidekicks using a devil-inspired sinister plan, Hitler is eaten by the devil and since it's the devil with devilish powers, he can feel himself being digested for the rest of eternity.

God reprimands Jesus for playing tricks .. Jesus complains about the flood and Noah and all that.. and God says "Alright, I'll let this one slide, but there'd better not be a next time!" Jesus shrugs and audience laughter track plays as camera fades to black.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Jesus makes him sign a contract, and Hitler comes back to Earth--as the Easter bunny. And literally all he can do is look a little creepy, crap out lovely candy-filled eggs, and the most devious thing he can possibly do is hide the eggs.

Hitler gets smart, though, and starts to realize that he can use his creepy huge eyes and abnormally large body to scare little kids. Jesus, already one step ahead, says Hitler broke his contract and tells the devil there's a huge rabbit on Earth to make a soup with. The devil loves rabbit meat in stew, apparently, and that's why he became a bunny in the first place.

Jesus gets the devil to, ironically, kill one of his best on-earth sidekicks using a devil-inspired sinister plan, Hitler is eaten by the devil and since it's the devil with devilish powers, he can feel himself being digested for the rest of eternity.

God reprimands Jesus for playing tricks .. Jesus complains about the flood and Noah and all that.. and God says "Alright, I'll let this one slide, but there'd better not be a next time!" Jesus shrugs and audience laughter track plays as camera fades to black.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post

In no likes experiment.

that is all

The premise is wrong. Jesus can no more save Hitler from hell than Red can save Andy from Shawshank. Hitler himself, like Jesus, killed very few people if any at all. But much has been done in their name and in following their cause. If Hitler is in hell, so is Jesus.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Oh my god...Easter is on 4/20...

/imagines all the stoned rabbits
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Ginkgo

While in hell, Jesus and Hitler are inspired to start TypoC accounts, where they are both shunned for adding to the populace of alleged INFJs. Jesus remains steadfast in his self-typing, but Hitler (being the more impressionable of the two), falls into an existential shamble and "tries on" various typings. Eventually, Hitler comes full circle, knowing in his heart that he was INFJ from the start. However, his despair molded in him a loathing for all who dare type as INFJ, seeing "INFJ" as a crown fit for him alone. Jesus is then seen as a mortal enemy - a nascent threat to Hitler's very existence. Hitler "un-friend"s Jesus, and they spiral into a bitter-sweet, passive aggressive symphony of indirect posts toward each other, until one day when someone concocts a thread about the fundamental differences between Fi and Fe. Both sit in silent peace, watching from the sidelines as every other member struggles to achieve a catharsis about the types of their coworkers, ex-lovers, and middle-school bullies. No tears. Only dreams now.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Oh my god...Easter is on 4/20...

/imagines all the stoned rabbits
    I can adapt my story to include stoner Cali dudes that get high with Jesus which inspires the idea of tricking Hitler into being a bunny so the devil would hunt the world's largest rabbit.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge