• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hannibal (TV Series), finally a depiction that lives up to Silence of the Lambs

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

R

Riva

Loved the series final. But why why why did he do what he did?

lue

Ah, got it.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Aw man, spoiler tags don't work when I'm looking at "friend's activity" haha I better watch this show quick!

93JC

G

Ginkgo

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Watching the Hannibal finale.
What I typed while watching....

Anyway, more almost-intersection with the books but toying with our expectations, much as the scene with the flaming wheelchair did (which was cribbed from Red Dragon but didn't fulfill the expectation). Here, we get a scene very similar to the linoleum knife incident mentioned anecdotally in Red Dragon... but again, different outcome.

Bastards.

About the police + whatever else:

Great Season Finale. Really. Love it.
But having trouble falling asleep now. Mind is racing too much.

R

Riva

I think when that journalist gets killed one day for real the flaming wheelchair would be used again as poetic justice.

I think the next season would have hannibal being hunted down by the crazy bilionaire. It makes sense that way. The actor who plays the billionaire can't disappear for one season and come back again.

So if i am correct we would have the events taking place in the hannibal movie in the season 3 and silence of the lambs in season 4; which basically means the sequence of the movies would be changed.

And how did he manage to convince (or was it intimidate) skully's character into coming with him? Amazing. Lovely couple though.

I am a bit sad he chose to kill abigail who brought the human side of him. Now there is nothing but ironically we still like him.

lue

Watching the Hannibal finale.
What I typed while watching....

Anyway, more almost-intersection with the books but toying with our expectations, much as the scene with the flaming wheelchair did (which was cribbed from Red Dragon but didn't fulfill the expectation). Here, we get a scene very similar to the linoleum knife incident mentioned anecdotally in Red Dragon... but again, different outcome.

Bastards.

About the police + whatever else:

Great Season Finale. Really. Love it.
But having trouble falling asleep now. Mind is racing too much.

Wait, I missed that. What happened to Bedelia?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wait, I missed that. What happened to Bedelia?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lol...yeah.

Apparently things are more complicated than we thought. I should go back and watch that episode and see if it resonates differently now.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Holy Shit!! Those sly bastards! I see credits and just turn it off, did you happen to see this little detail (sarcasm font) by accident?

yeah, now I need to rewatch some scenes.

lue

Lol...yeah.

Apparently things are more complicated than we thought. I should go back and watch that episode and see if it resonates differently now.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

She knows who Hannibal is. Perhaps more than most. I think they may be lovers. Is she going to be ok? I don't think you can ever be sure you're ok if you're hanging out with Hannibal. But she made it this far. I don't know if he knew that she told Will "I believe you." Or it was part of the game. Man, this threw me for a loop.