User Tag List

First 3111213141523 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    "I am so glad you and Jack Crawford could join me for dinner this evening. I have slaved all afternoon over this delectable omelet a la ursinus; and for dessert, ursadae tarte."

---

"Will, we've found another body I need you to take a look at -- a boy found his dog digging it up this morning."

fixed
    I am who I have always been; the scales have fallen away from my eyes. I can see you now, Jennywocky, you are the Devil. You BEARSTARD.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    I am who I have always been; the scales have fallen away from my eyes. I can see you now, Jennywocky, you are the Devil. You BEARSTARD.
    I'm so sorry,Johnny. I'm sorry I could not protect you in this life.

*ominous cut scene*

Alana Bloom, sooooo hot, want to touch the hiney!
    I think it's amusing how they gave Dr. Alan Bloom and Freddie Lounds sex changes for the TV show. (probably mostly done because there were almost no main female characters, but it gave them a few additional plot possibilities.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

JEREMY DAVIES!! SQUEEE!!!!

---

Okay, talk about more and more surreal. This last week was a real nightmare.

And it was getting to be like Russian matryoshka dolls in there. Wow.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I LOVED Jeremy Davies. He was one of my favorites on Lost and he was great here. Funny how he can play genius and developmentally disabled equally well.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I LOVED Jeremy Davies. He was one of my favorites on Lost and he was great here. Funny how he can play genius and developmentally disabled equally well.
    Yesssss!!!!!

beat me to it. i think he has the same hair in everything now, Justified:

So I'm almost through episode 8, and I've heard some people saying they didn't like it as much, but I'm loving it. The Will-Hannibal interactions:

Hannibal: I find the trout to be a very Nietzschean fish. Trials of his wild existence find their way into the flavor of the flesh.

We are all Nietzschean fish in that regard.

Will: Makes us tastier.

Riva

I was a bit bored watching the last episode. That was a hannibal first.

But i am okay with it. In any good series that has to be expected.

However when watching the trailer i had high hopes. It was completely misleading. The convo between crawford and will shown in the trailer was completely misleading. They had us thinking they were talking about hannibal about trapping him.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Oh, and also in last night's episode: Katharine Isabelle, playing Margo Verger. Isabelle has been in a number of movies and TV shows, although I recognized her as the victim's BFF in Nolan's remake of "Insomnia." She has a very distinctive face / cheek shape.

Margo and her brother Mason Verger are main players in "Hannibal" the book (the one occuring right after SotL). So this is a significant introduction and will be a recurring role.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Been reading Red Dragon again and am about halfway through. Great book.

Comparing to the TV show:

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

I think it's amusing how they gave Dr. Alan Bloom and Freddie Lounds sex changes for the TV show. (probably mostly done because there were almost no main female characters, but it gave them a few additional plot possibilities.)
    At first I thought you meant they played down the actors' beauty (especially Alana's), even though she's still a babe. Of course, she's not playing the main role in the new Transformer's movie.

yeah, they've taken a lot of liberties, I like it.

Been reading Red Dragon again and am about halfway through. Great book.

Comparing to the TV show:

did you come up with all these on your own? If so, well done, and interesting either way.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

did you come up with all these on your own? If so, well done, and interesting either way.
    Yeah, I did -- although since i was at work, I did some Googling just to get the wording right on a few items.

Since they've introduced the Vergers early on, I wonder if we'll see Francis Dolarhyde before Season 4.