User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    INFP

I thought I hadn't seen cafe posting much lately. Nor any of the other people who've posted on this thread.

Personally, I'm trying to hold off on WoW for as long as I can. I feel like a pre-emptive WoW reformee. I'm pretty sure I'll have a weak moment and get sucked in one day. Maybe heroin will keep me WoW-free for a year or two. Worth a shot.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Crap if I know where we are. We're night elves and live in Shadowland. PM me your name if you have a Night Elf character (or make one) and I'll add you to my friends list.
    I just need the server name and your character name and I will find you.

Once you /invite <name> someone to your group, you can see them on the map too.

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    I thought I hadn't seen cafe posting much lately. Nor any of the other people who've posted on this thread.
    Now I am betting I know where Ivy has been. ha ha.

I actually am at the tail end of my WoW career. I played for, like, 20 hours a week for a year or more (sigh, yeah, bad me).

I just stopped all of a sudden in April. I had just reached 70 with one toon, but overall I just got bored and no longer needed it. But I still go on to see friends.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

That's pretty much all I do with it as well. I play on Tuesday nights, and it's a nice escape for me.

I actually just transferred my 63 rogue off Blackhand about 3 weeks ago

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I just need the server name and your character name and I will find you.

Once you /invite <name> someone to your group, you can see them on the map too.

Now I am betting I know where Ivy has been. ha ha.

I actually am at the tail end of my WoW career. I played for, like, 20 hours a week for a year or more (sigh, yeah, bad me).

I just stopped all of a sudden in April. I had just reached 70 with one toon, but overall I just got bored and no longer needed it. But I still go on to see friends.
    We are in Blackhand and my name is upyours (j/k). ;P

Ivy to the best of my knowledge isn't here yet, but she needs to join. I mean what's the point of being on vacation if you're not going to play WoW?
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I'm on Blackhand as Jenafae. Wheee
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I'm going to be playing Saints Row 2 next week. That will be even better than World of Warcraft. I'll get to create the idealized woman in that game and then control her.

MBTI
    ENFj

I have a terrible time not wasting my time playing video games, but this is one game I will NEVER go near to. I bet it will suck my life, soul and energy right out of me. *runs out of thread*
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.