User Tag List

First 1234 Last

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    Not you too Jen!? You have a family!
    Well I've made most of my hours in WoW while addicted, but people can be playing it just without addiction.. like me atm. I play about 8 hrs a week now.. so, being a no-lifer is not a prequisite to WoWing

So uhm, those who don't know it yet.. WoW seemed dull, which is why I started this thread. But I've started to 5-box, which is fun, and works awfully well for me. 5-boxing means playing 5 characters at a same time. It's a technical challenge, and more of a challenge in many ways than playing 1 character.. it's enough to do it 2-3 hours twice a week.

I guess my ENTJness keeps me from being addicted to it; I'm more or less equally addicted to many things.. life, money, this and that.. so it stays balanced.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

^ I thought you were an ENTP?

SH don't worry, I don't have time or patience to sit for hours on end for anything much less a video game.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

yay! Cafe and I found each other. We are night elves in Blackhand I think. Took for friggin ever to find her! Now back to real life.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaCat View Post
    I tried to play but I think I don't understand it. It isn't at all addicting to me, but maybe I'm doing something wrong. I just walk around and do quests.
    Once you get to the point where you can run instances, then it gets addictive. Sometimes I would get on only intending to do a quest or two, or buy something, and then I would find a party and be on all night.

I don't allow myself to play during the semester because I will never get any work done.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Yeah, and I was on there playing with my kid till after midnight and she's got school tomorrow. Four day weekend coming up. I've got a pretty good idea what we'll he doing.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    Yeah, and I was on there playing with my kid till after midnight and she's got school tomorrow. Four day weekend coming up. I've got a pretty good idea what we'll he doing.
    That was too fun, until my laptop crashed. It doesn't seem to like Shadowland.

Here is the link for the 10 day free trial. If I am hooked then you deserve to be as well. Sign up and join meet in the woods tonight.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

They have the refer a friend thing going now also which is kinda cool. You link your account to your friends, and while you are grouped you earn double or triple XP, and you can teleport to each other. I set that up with my son, but all he does is run around in circles, laughing like a madman.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    yay! Cafe and I found each other. We are night elves in Blackhand I think. Took for friggin ever to find her! Now back to real life.
    omg. You guys are wowwing now?
    On Blackhand?

I am SO there.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryPenguin View Post
    They have the refer a friend thing going now also which is kinda cool. You link your account to your friends, and while you are grouped you earn double or triple XP, and you can teleport to each other. I set that up with my son, but all he does is run around in circles, laughing like a madman.
    I'm enjoying following people around and harassing them and the coolest part is that I won't get arrested!

I'm wondering if there's a way that Santtu and I can finally duke it out without having to leave our homes.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    omg. You guys are wowwing now?
    On Blackhand?

I am SO there.
    Crap if I know where we are. We're night elves and live in Shadowland. PM me your name if you have a Night Elf character (or make one) and I'll add you to my friends list.