• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If you could only learn one weaponless martial art, what would it be?

If you could only learn one weaponless martial art, what would it be?

• Total voters

Gauche

Systema - Russian martial art (I guess Specnaz practise this too)

-pragmatic, used to defeat enemy and not to be defeated
-focus rather on smart ways of fight and basic principles than on strictly memorised moves - so improvisational and useful in various conditions

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Baguazhang (kung fu) because it is an inside art and it is very quick, quiet and powerful.

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
I was under the impression that ninjitsu used weapons? Especially improvised weapons and farming tools. Throwing stars were born out of improvised sharpened metal objects by the ninjitsu.

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Damn, the "weaponless" part caught a few of the ones I've been considering. Uhhh, probably Jujutsu then.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I would choose general MMA over even krav maga.

Of those listed I would choose Muay Thai because of how devastating it is at distance.