• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Human Centipede III (the final FINAL sequence??)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh joy.

The Human Centipede III (Final Sequence): The second sequel to a notoriously icky horror movie looks much less nauseating, judging from the first image released. That's intentional; director Tom Six says The Human Centipede III (Final Sequence) will be "certainly not as gross" and claims it will be "the most darkly comical of the three." As promised, though, 500 people will still be stitched together in monstrous fashion at some point; the movie, set in a maximum security prison, will be released later this year.

mdc-human-centipede-3-585.jpg

For a longer article, go here:
http://insidemovies.ew.com/2014/03/04/human-centipede-3-tom-six/

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
O. M. G.

:shock:

I can't choose between :thumbup: and :sick:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I looks as if Martin will talk in this one. But wouldn't it be funny if he was a doctor just moaning and razzing throughout the entire thing?

One thing for certain, however, Roger Ebert will be giving this movie zero stars.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I looks as if Martin will talk in this one. But wouldn't it be funny if he was a doctor just moaning and razzing throughout the entire thing?

One thing for certain, however, Roger Ebert will be giving this movie zero stars.

Maybe they'll dig him up and make him the tail end of the centipede.

G

garbage

As promised, though, 500 people will still be stitched together in monstrous fashion at some point; the movie, set in a maximum security prison, will be released later this year.
I hope the chain of people branches out in a bunch of different directions rather than forming a straight line.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I hope the chain of people branches out in a bunch of different directions rather than forming a straight line.

The Human Snowflake!
(Each one is unique!)

kquirk

amateur cartographer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've never seen any of these movies, but I think I remember the director saying Part 3 will make the second film look like a "disney movie".

Also, I can't resist: