• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Harold Ramis has died

93JC

http://www.cbc.ca/news/arts/harold-ramis-dead-at-69-starred-in-ghostbusters-sctv-1.2549414

Actor, writer and filmmaker Harold Ramis, the Ghostbusters star whose comedy credits include Groundhog Day and the National Lampoon films, has died at age 69.

Ramis died early Monday morning at his Chicago-area home, surrounded by family and friends, according to a statement from his Los Angeles representatives, United Talent Agency.

Ramis died of complications from autoimmune inflammatory vasculitis, a condition that affects blood vessels he had battled for the past four years.

:(

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
So weird, Ghostbusters was on in the bar I was in last night and we were talking about him.

MBTI Type
INTJ
This has made me sadder than the death of just about anyone else I admired. I loved his comedy. It brilliantly walked the line between broad and subversive. It appealed to nearly everyone while being unique and identifiably his.

93JC

zQHy2qZ.png

:laugh:

A little too soon perhaps but I like to think Harold Ramis was the sort of person who would find a little humour even in his own passing.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
zQHy2qZ.png

:laugh:

A little too soon perhaps but I like to think Harold Ramis was the sort of person who would find a little humour even in his own passing.

:yes:

As some comedian aptly put: "If a Twinkie represents amount of grief I feel when someone dies, Harold Ramis' death would be a Twinkie 35 feet long weighing 600 pounds."

93JC

:yes:

As some comedian aptly put: "If a Twinkie represents amount of grief I feel when someone dies, Harold Ramis' death would be a Twinkie 35 feet long weighing 600 pounds."

That's a big Twinkie...

(;))

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
I can't believe he was 69! He's always had a timeless quality about him to me. This is a real loss. :(