1. Gilmore Girls - absolutely love the dynamic and dialogue between pretty much all the characters, but especially the main ones.
2. Babylon Five - My SO had to practically pin me down to make me watch it, but omg, was it good. So glad he did
3. Friends - A classic of the '90s and always fun for a feel-good moment.
4. Sex and The City - Yes, I went there. Vapid on the outside, this show does have some seriously thought provoking moments and addresses a lot of common cliches
5. Criminal Minds - Absolutely love the way they take apart the mindset of people who are...well, different from the average person. Sure its just a tv-show, but it's psychology wielded as a weapon. Gotto love that
Bonus round: Firefly - A+ for potential. Would've loved to see where that one was going.
How I met your mother - Friends feel with a ridiculous edge
Supernatural - Safe from the non-stop bro-moments where they re absolute morons, the series definitely holds my attention
Buffy - Hated buffy, loved the rest
Person of Interest - cool concept, but they do lose their direction a bit as it drags on
Breaking Bad - A+ on cool concept, but a bit too frustrating and gritty for me at times
Agents of Shield - again, cool concept, but not nearly as good as the Avengers movie.
Glee - Some amazing, heartbreaking moments with some at times eye-roll inducing ridiculous bullshit at times.