User Tag List

First 123412 Last

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

1. Gilmore Girls - absolutely love the dynamic and dialogue between pretty much all the characters, but especially the main ones.
    2. Babylon Five - My SO had to practically pin me down to make me watch it, but omg, was it good. So glad he did
    3. Friends - A classic of the '90s and always fun for a feel-good moment.
    4. Sex and The City - Yes, I went there. Vapid on the outside, this show does have some seriously thought provoking moments and addresses a lot of common cliches
    5. Criminal Minds - Absolutely love the way they take apart the mindset of people who are...well, different from the average person. Sure its just a tv-show, but it's psychology wielded as a weapon. Gotto love that

Bonus round: Firefly - A+ for potential. Would've loved to see where that one was going.

Honorable mentions:

How I met your mother - Friends feel with a ridiculous edge
    Supernatural - Safe from the non-stop bro-moments where they re absolute morons, the series definitely holds my attention
    Buffy - Hated buffy, loved the rest
    Person of Interest - cool concept, but they do lose their direction a bit as it drags on
    Breaking Bad - A+ on cool concept, but a bit too frustrating and gritty for me at times
    Agents of Shield - again, cool concept, but not nearly as good as the Avengers movie.
    Glee - Some amazing, heartbreaking moments with some at times eye-roll inducing ridiculous bullshit at times.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I forgot about Heroes. Yeah, season 1 was pretty amazing.
    I loved Heroes! Well... season 1 at least. Dern writer's strike ruined the show after that.

1. I'm also going to have to list Seinfeld. Grew up on that show and I still quote it. "He's a close talker." "Man hands." "No soup for you!" "I'm a walking candy apple!" Something that can be referred to in almost every day life circumstances.

2. X-Files- another show I grew up on. Still love it. Though I think X-files has to give it's nod to Twin Peaks.

3. Speaking of which: Twin Peaks. This show was trippy in a good way. Soap opera parody on acid. Completely unique to anything else on television, especially for it's time.

4. A Game of Thrones- amazing characters and story. I'm even more impressed with it because it is a tv show and not a movie. The story is so intricate.

5. I'm having a hard time deciding between The Simpsons, Scrubs, and How I Met Your Mother. But I think I'm going to list How I Met Your Mother. Unique sitcom. And one I like to watch over and over again. They have the best running jokes.

Honorable mentions: Arrested Development, Community, Avatar: The Last Airbender, American Horror Story (Season 1)
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    1. Gilmore Girls - absolutely love the dynamic and dialogue between pretty much all the characters, but especially the main ones.
    2. Babylon Five - My SO had to practically pin me down to make me watch it, but omg, was it good. So glad he did
    3. Friends - A classic of the '90s and always fun for a feel-good moment.
    4. Sex and The City - Yes, I went there. Vapid on the outside, this show does have some seriously thought provoking moments and addresses a lot of common cliches
    5. Criminal Minds - Absolutely love the way they take apart the mindset of people who are...well, different from the average person. Sure its just a tv-show, but it's psychology wielded as a weapon. Gotto love that

Bonus round: Firefly - A+ for potential. Would've loved to see where that one was going.

Honorable mentions:

How I met your mother - Friends feel with a ridiculous edge
    Supernatural - Safe from the non-stop bro-moments where they re absolute morons, the series definitely holds my attention
    Buffy - Hated buffy, loved the rest
    Person of Interest - cool concept, but they do lose their direction a bit as it drags on
    Breaking Bad - A+ on cool concept, but a bit too frustrating and gritty for me at times
    Agents of Shield - again, cool concept, but not nearly as good as the Avengers movie.
    Glee - Some amazing, heartbreaking moments with some at times eye-roll inducing ridiculous bullshit at times.
    OMG, I didn't even think of Sex and the City and Gilmore Girl's! I loved these two shows.

Both were smart shows that weren't given enough credit. Sex and the City for it's take on dating, romance, women, etc. Gilmore Girl's for it's writing/literary wit. Who care's if their dialogue wasn't always believable (not my complaint, but one I've heard), the show seemed like it had to be fun for the writer's to write. They had so many gem's for lines.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Mc Guyver

Star Trek (original series)

Twin Peaks

The Outer Limits

Battlestar Galactica

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Freaks and Geeks
    Arrested Development
    Seinfeld
    It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
    South Park
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

can't handcuff the wind Z Buck McFate's Avatar
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

1. The Prisoner (original McGoohan series).

2. Lost. Last season/resolution notwithstanding. [If they hadn’t set up the expectation/promise of eventually getting back to resolve all the little mysteries in the beginning, then it probably wouldn’t have been as disappointing in the end when they left too many things unanswered. But because they did go back and fill in a lot of blanks exceptionally well in the first few seasons- in fact, that’s a big part of what made the show so good/addictive (they filled in blanks the viewer didn’t even realize had been posited)- it set up the expectation that they would ALL get filled in eventually, in some amazing way. That never happened.]

3. X-Files.

4. Twilight Zone.

5. Fringe. (There are a lot of characters/storylines that hit home in a very strange way for me personally.)

Sherlock and Firefly get honorable mentions. (And I'll add the generic title of 'many BBC mystery shows' to honorable mentions as well.)
    Reality is a collective hunch. -Lily Tomlin

5w4 sx/sp Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Z Buck McFate View Post

Sherlock...get honorable mentions.
    Seconded.

I just started watching Fringe last night, so I'll see how that goes.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

can't handcuff the wind Z Buck McFate's Avatar
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post

I just started watching Fringe last night, so I'll see how that goes.
    The Walter/Peter rapport is (imo) super endearing, as it progresses- it's really well done. But (if you continue to watch) I'd be interested in hearing if a couple of the Observers hit you in the feels as well- as a relatively NFish e5 (you seem like an NFish NT to me). There's something about this show which directly pokes the NF e5 in me. I may show up in your blog at some point (if I remember) and ask how far you got, with watching.
    Reality is a collective hunch. -Lily Tomlin

5w4 sx/sp Johari / Nohari

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    Freaks and Geeks
    Love it.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

MBTI
    INFX
    Enneagram

In no order

X-files

Breaking bad

seinfeld

Three's company