User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Death Note

MBTI
    ENTP

Default Death Note

Has anyone seen Death Note and want to rave about it? Some of you guys remind me of Shinigami, but I'm not pointing any fingers. EDIT: It's not a bad thing, Death Note's Shinigami are chill.

It's better than the theme song.

MBTI
    STFU

yeah man. probably still my favorite anime. good times.
    "All authority of any kind, especially in the field of thought and understanding, is destructive and evil. Leaders destroy the followers and the followers destroy the leaders. You have to be your own teacher and your own disciple. You have to question everything that man has accepted as valuable, as necessary."
    -
    J.Krishnamurti

MBTI
    STFU

and the theme song during the second half of the series is fucking awesome. i dont think i can even remotely say that about any other anime. 99% of that shit is cheeze as fuck.
    "All authority of any kind, especially in the field of thought and understanding, is destructive and evil. Leaders destroy the followers and the followers destroy the leaders. You have to be your own teacher and your own disciple. You have to question everything that man has accepted as valuable, as necessary."
    -
    J.Krishnamurti

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by r.a View Post
    yeah man. probably still my favorite anime. good times.
    Definitely mine. Thanks for humoring me with a response.

It doesn't quite feel like Death Note after the theme song changes, but I do like the metal-as-fuck one better.

Now, I'll probably indulge in a few more shows and books before I die, but I think it's safe to say L is my favorite fictional character.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by solipsists View Post
    Now, I'll probably indulge in a few more shows and books before I die, but I think it's safe to say L is my favorite fictional character.
    Same here! He's awesome!!
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

MBTI
    STFU

Quote Originally Posted by solipsists View Post
    Definitely mine. Thanks for humoring me with a response.

It doesn't quite feel like Death Note after the theme song changes, but I do like the metal-as-fuck one better.

Yeah the second half of the series does take a turn into pitch black territory in an "everything and everyone's gotta go" type of way. Which is great, but yeah it kinda does feel like a different show once
    -
    J.Krishnamurti

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by AngelLight2012 View Post
    Same here! He's awesome!!
    If I were Light I would've bailed on the whole Kira thing and hung out with L, but to each his own.

Quote Originally Posted by r.a View Post
    Yeah the second half of the series does take a turn into pitch black territory in an "everything and everyone's gotta go" type of way. Which is great, but yeah it kinda does feel like a different show once
    Yeahhh, the show's overarching sense of justice finally becomes clear...

your resident asshole

I stumbled across it and decided I'd give it a try. It's the first and only anime series I've followed (unless you consider A:TLA to be an anime...I don't), and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. It was either this past summer or the one before, but I essentially sat down and watched the entire series in only a few days. Good times. :P

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    I stumbled across it and decided I'd give it a try. It's the first and only anime series I've followed (unless you consider A:TLA to be an anime...I don't), and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. It was either this past summer or the one before, but I essentially sat down and watched the entire series in only a few days. Good times. :P
    Ha, I do that too. When I first got into Dexter it was summer, so I watched the whole first season in one block. I paced myself a little more with Death Note, but you could easily watch it all in one sitting if you were so inclined. I bet that made for a sad few days after you finished...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I read the manga a long time ago and was absolutely thrilled...

4w5 sp/sx EII