MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    I liked Code Geass even better.
    I have heard that anime is great, but have been reluctant to watch it just in case my death note hopes are too high.
    If you can't win the game, if you can't solve the puzzle, then you're nothing but a loser.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It has more fillers, but it is also more interesting philosophically.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I'll try it out, then.
    If you can't win the game, if you can't solve the puzzle, then you're nothing but a loser.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP

I've seen Code Geass paired with Death Note before. Your endorsement helps; I'll give it a chance.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Opalescence View Post
    I've seen Code Geass paired with Death Note before. Your endorsement helps; I'll give it a chance.
    The thing about Death Note is that I absolutely despised Light (especially once he killed off the character @yeghor mentioned) - my Death Note tag on my Tumblr is even called "light sucks." So my friend who's seen both told me "if you want Death Note but with a more likable protagonist, watch Code Geass."
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    The thing about Death Note is that I absolutely despised Light (especially once he killed off the character @yeghor mentioned) - my Death Note tag on my Tumblr is even called "light sucks." So my friend who's seen both told me "if you want Death Note but with a more likable protagonist, watch Code Geass."

Same thoughts exactly. When Light killed that character I didn't know how to continue to like him/not despise him.

Code Geass is awesome and the music takes your breath away every time - well if you are into animes that is-.

I do complain about writers deciding to take the character into full scale war though. That seemed obviously unnecessary.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    Same thoughts exactly. When Light killed that character I didn't know how to continue to like him
    The thing is, I never liked Light in the first place. His sense of justice never really made sense to me. Though he did kill off that character, I do like Near as much or even better because of his INTJ personality. (probably because I'm one myself)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Nate River View Post
    The thing is, I never liked Light in the first place. His sense of justice never really made sense to me.
    I didn't really either. Him killing that character just sealed the deal for me. Also I was never convinced he was doing what he did out of "justice" - he seemed more focused on becoming "god of the new world" to me.

Though he did kill off that character, I do like Near as much or even better because of his INTJ personality. (probably because I'm one myself)
    I appreciate Misa bringing some ExFP-ness to the show too. She was the most relatable for me, as embarrassing as that may be.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Could you tell me where to watch it? I haven't found anywhere but YouTube, and it is very low quality. Online would be nice, and for free would be even better. thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Light had a mission. He had to eliminate threats. I sided with him through the entire series, even after it had broken down with L's demise.