• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

crappy NES cart worth thousands

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Not sure if trolling, crazy or just plain stupid

93JC

Coincidentally I recently saw an episode of Pawn Stars where a collector walked in with a copy of this game, as well as one of 26 gold-coloured special edition versions. He was asking about $30,000 for the pair, and walked away when the pawn shop offered only about $12,000.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Please clarify, are you talking about this post?

Some crappy game appears to cost that much and someone seems to pay the price. Go figure what im talking about..

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Based on a quick search, it seems to be the rarest NES game. I doubt someone is actually gonna pay that much though (anyone can bid).

93JC

It's almost disappointing. Only 15 minutes left and only at $16,600.00. I was hoping this would skyrocket above the price of the other one, seeing as it's in far better condition.

The winning bid was $20,200. Yes, it is a little silly that someone would spend $99,902 on one that was in terrible condition and only $20,200 on one in excellent condition but it's not surprising to me at all. The first one's price was the result of a bidding war. The second's is what we should more reasonably expect one of these games to sell for. If the seller of the second game was expecting to get anywhere near $100,000 for his or her game they were deluding themselves. They probably would have had higher bids if they waited to sell it.