• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Star Wars Character Are You? [QUIZ]

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
a2ehR_L6JNrl.jpg

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I took this on Facebook the other day, and I was being honest while answering. I actually wanted Boba Fett.

TgATyR4ann5l.jpg

I think I scored the Emperor because I like to use lightning as my weapon of choice. Sorry, but lightning is cooler than Boba Fett's blaster. I don't care if Boba used his blasted-in-half blaster to escape the Sarlaac pit.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ha.... I said before that I wanted to be more Luke Skywalker, but I ended up like a much dorkier version of Han Solo.

-8ur3-EfRYyl.jpg

I think Luke is an ISFP and Han's an ISTP.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
While I'm here, here is my top 10 list of most annoying characters in Star Wars:

1. Anakin Skywalker, Episode I
  2. Anakin Skywalker, Episodes II and III
  3. C-3PO, Episodes I through VI
  4. Ewoks, Episode VI
  5. Jar Jar Binks, Episode I and II (but since he didn't speak in Episode III, he wasn't that annoying in that one)
  6. Luke Skywalker, Episodes IV through VI
  7. Yoda, Episode III (was is just me, or was his word reversal in this one 10 times more excessive?)
  8. Darth Vader, Episode III
  9. Jabba the Hutt, Episode IV (special edition)
  10. The Lens Flares, Episode VII

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I took the test only once...got YODA. I can live with that.