• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New Berandal (The Raid 2) Trailer #2

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Anyone who likes martial arts or action films and is tired of the played out Michael Bayification of American action movies should give this a look when it comes out.

Poindexter Arachnid

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
It premiered a few minutes ago at the Sundance Film Festival. Reviews should be up by tomorrow.

Oh, and a new trailer is up on Yahoo! Movies if you're interested in looking it up.

Poindexter Arachnid

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
And...the reviews are in. The acclaim is universal and enthusiastic. Many are calling it the greatest action movie ever made--it absolutely brought the house down at Sundance last night.

Sadly, the MPAA is going to butcher the hell out of the theatrical release as it is incredibly violent.

Poindexter Arachnid

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Unless you're in California or New York, you're going to have to wait a week or two.
Limited run in 7 theaters or so.

If you do happen to see it, let us know how it is.
I have to wait until next Friday or the week after that.

Sucks!

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Unless you're in California or New York, you're going to have to wait a week or two.
Limited run in 7 theaters or so.

If you do happen to see it, let us know how it is.
I have to wait until next Friday or the week after that.

Sucks!

I just realized I have to wait too.

FUCK!

Poindexter Arachnid

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
I know! It sucks, doesn't it?

I was honestly thinking about flying (or taking a bus, train, etc.) to NY to see this TODAY.

I can't remember the last time I've been so excited for a movie.