• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do you eat when you go to the movies?

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
YES Raisinettes. And I sneak a bottled drink in. Sour Patch Watermelons if they're out of Raisinettes.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I almost always sneak food in, the perks of carrying a large purse. :D I went to see Frozen this week and brought in frozen yogurt. But, I've been known to take in anything from candy, Jamba Juice, to a Chipotle burrito. I do have a soft spot for movie theater popcorn though, particularly with the yummy butter flavored oil.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Usually nothing. Movie food is expensive and mostly unhealthy.

W

WhoCares

I only watch movies on aircraft so whatever they are feeding me is what I eat.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Watching a movie is the perfect time not to eat, because you're so distracted by what's happening on the screen that an empty stomach can be forgotten. Thus, and since I don't need to gain weight, I eat nothing.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tickets are expensive enough without paying for food too.

On rare occasion, I'll treat myself to a large popcorn, eat as much as I can, and take a bag home with me (since refills are free). Still not cost effective, but it's a treat.

I also don't like drinking in the theater, so I won't have to use the bathroom.

F

figsfiggyfigs

I usually sneak in burgers, maybe a hotdog, nachos, and a large portion of fries

/fatass

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Popcorn, smarties or wine gums or lunch bar, Fanta with no ice.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I go for butter salt on the popcorn with some plain salt (lightly) extra. :drool:

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I get a huge bag of popcorn to split with my friends, a box or two of candy, and an icee! :happy2: If I'm going out of my way to go to a movie theater might as well go all out. Last movie I went to was Catching Fire. I got the popcorn to share, skittles, sour punch straws, sour watermelons, and a lemonade.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nothing. Too expensive and unhealthy. Although if someone I'm with gets popcorn I'll eat some ot it. I used to get M&M's. I have snuck in my own water, but I'm thinking I will take a leaf out of [MENTION=7]Jennifer[/MENTION]'s book and avoid having to pee for half the movie.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I never purchase more than the admission itself at the cinema. Always bring my own water & candy. (Or just water)
Usually it's sour candy.. sour patch, sour skittles, sour blueberry ribbons, sour licorice, sour brite crawlers, sour gummi bears...

images

that- that's about it.

If anatomicallly accurate sour gummi versions of that (or organs, etc) existed.. I'd be all over it.