• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do you eat when you go to the movies?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Does anyone here agree that movie popcorn just tastes better than any other popcorn? Same goes with fountain drinks. I'd totally get a soda fountain like at restaurants if I knew where to get them.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It used to taste better, when it was still warm and fresh. Now they sell old popcorn :(

NK258

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Typically nothing but if I do, popcorn or sour patch kids or m&m's. All of which fit into my purse :p

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I ALWAYS sneak food in. I know it's bad, blah blah blah, I don't care at all.

Grapes are my favorite.

Also I like: Chocolate covered raisins, pieces of cake chopped up into tiny squares, pizza rolls baked in the oven right before the movie, trolli bright crawlers, crushed ice, italian sodas, boneless wings when I'm eating at one of those restaurant movie theaters, and if I must eat popcorn it's going to be light kettle corn.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I read those rules. They seemed irrelevant to me.

Movie theaters don't make money off of the ticket sales actually.. I mean, a little, but they make the bulk of their revenue from concession stands.

chubber

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Movie theaters don't make money off of the ticket sales actually.. I mean, a little, but they make the bulk of their revenue from concession stands.

Probably why most drive-ins closed (at least where I live).

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Probably why most drive-ins closed (at least where I live).

Truly they're coming back in vogue, at least here in Texas. Most major cities around here have one now with more sprouting up. We have one out here so popular you need to get there early in the summer months and nice weather to have a decent spot. $6/person for 2 new-release movies, a field for kids to run around and play at, and the concession stand food is actually decent--bowling alley quality and prices.

wolfy

awsm

Buy a coke and support the artists. The prices are pretty cheap in the States for tickets aren't they? I mean, they are about 10 dollars at cheapest here.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Buy a coke and support the artists. The prices are pretty cheap in the States for tickets aren't they? I mean, they are about 10 dollars at cheapest here.

Insanely cheaper. Drive in: $6 for two movies. Dine-in: $7-9 and sometimes $5. Pricier movie theater: $14.

chubber

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Here it costs me 1.50USD on a Tuesday, 3USD for the rest of the week. 3D would be 6USD. Buying from the kiosk would cost about 6USD per person (popcorn and medium coke with a sweet). Then again I don't earn dollars so.... It's expensive for us.