• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Most frequent fictional type?

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
I have just been asking myself which type's most frequent in fiction and I have come to this site http://funkymbtifiction.tumblr.com/.
The blogger regularly does typings of random characters via functions and I think they are mostly right. Overall there are now 125 characters typed and I figured out which types are most frequent.

1.ENFP: 10
.INFJ: 10
.INTJ: 10
.ISFJ: 10
.ISFP: 10
.ISTJ: 10
.ISTP: 10
8.INFP: 9
9.ENFJ: 7
.ENTJ 7
.ESTP: 7
12.ENTP: 6
13.INTP: 5
.ESFJ: 5
.ESFP: 5
16.ESTJ: 4

It's actually more balanced than I had thought. I would have put INTJ on top followed by INFP and ISTP.

Anyone agrees/disagrees with the list?

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
From the books I've read I agree with most of them. At first I thought Klaus Baudelaire from a Series of Unfortunate Events was INTP largely because he is so bookish, but based on use of cognitive functions, I could see the case of ISFJ. INTP and ISFJ have the same cognitive functions in a different order.