• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Serial Killer Wins on "The Dating Game"

B

beyondaurora

Well I'm sufficiently creeped out. He Reminds me of the also seemingly-normal-and-charismatic Ted Bundy. It's shocking to learn that he appeared on the show amidst his killing spree and after having had an assault conviction. Different times...

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well I'm sufficiently creeped out. He Reminds me of the also seemingly-normal-and-charismatic Ted Bundy. It's shocking to learn that he appeared on the show amidst his killing spree and after having had an assault conviction. Different times...

At least she had the sense not to go on the date.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Yeah, she never went on the date with him because she found him creepy. Lol.

They were similar.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
When they mention he is a photographer, I don't know whether to shudder or laugh nervously.

Police discovered a collection of more than 1,000 photographs taken by Alcala, mostly of women and teenaged boys, most of them in sexually explicit poses. They speculate that some of his photographic subjects could be additional victims.[9]

Wow. Cheryl not only has some common sense, she also has a photogenic set of teeth.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I know I'm not gay, but if I was, I wouldn't date that guy. He comes off as untrustworthy to me.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You should see what he looks like right now.

alcala_680.jpg

EDIT: And for the record, Cheryl looks pretty fucking scary, too. They would've made a great couple together.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance

Well it's been noted that quite a few serial killers seem apparently 'normal' and often quite charming. The most interesting reaction to such people is when others call them monsters, but I don't think they are monsters...I think they are frighteningly human and that's what people try to deny when they call them monsters.

It's denial of the harsh reality that such people expose about our natures. Even without sociopathic or psychopathic personality traits, human beings still have an awful capacity for horrific acts.