• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

World of Warcraft Recruit a Friend & Scroll of Resurrection

Sakedon

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Hi guys,

As some if you may know, I play World of Warcraft. Mainly PvE (player vs. environment) with the occasional battleground (PvP / player vs. player) or raid, when time allows. I'm an avid mount collector, and there are some mounts that have eluded me as they require recruitment or re-recruitment into the game. As there was a post recently made with some interest in joining, and a huge sale on at Blizzard right now to get started, I figured I'd throw my hat in the ring and see if anyone was interested in helping me out.

1). Recruit a Friend - For new players, or players wanting to start fresh with a new account.

2). Scroll of Resurrection - For players who have had a previous account, allowed their subscription time to expire, and want to come back to play. * Must have not been active since March 12, 2012

Link to Blizzard's huge winter game sale

Send me a PM with which scroll you'd like. If others are interested in partnering with RaF maybe we could use this thread to link up and make connections in game. I play on US Servers Turalyon (Horde) and Skywall (Alliance). I know a lot of you are European so it may be beneficial for you to link with others on EU servers (so you'll be more likely to be able to play together, lol) Thanks for taking the time to read!

See you in Azeroth! ;)