• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Currently favorite TV Show!

Choose carefully :)

• Breaking Bad

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Game of Thrones

• Sherlock

• Arrested Development

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dexter

• The Simpsons

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • House M.D.

• Leyla ile Mecnum

• House of Cards

• South Park

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Suits

• It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

• Archer

• Downton Abbey

• Doctor Who

• The Office

• The Walking Dead

• Justified

• Futurama

• Sons of Anarchy

• Spartacus: War of the Damned

• Mad Men

• Supernatural

• The Big Bang Theory

• The Legend of Korra

• Community

• Modern Family

• How I Met Your Mother

• Louie

• The Newsroom

• Lost

• Homeland

• Total voters

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
Pick your favorite, currently running TV show! (I only listed shows which had seasons in this decade (2010 - )

Highest rated shows on IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/search/title?num_votes=5000,&sort=user_rating,desc&title_type=tv_series
IMDB attracts a broad range of people, for example, ~350.000 voted on Breaking Bad. This show takes the first place in the ranking with a score of 9,5 stars, but I wonder if it is also everyone's favorite show here.
Let's just start!

Btw, you can also list your favorite shows and give them a rating if you want to.

1. Breaking Bad (10)
2. Dexter (10)
3. Sherlock (10)
4. Californication (9)
5. Vikings (9)

I'm sorry if your favorite show doesn't appear in this poll. I can only make a maximum of 32 options.

G

garbage

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, bar none.

I tend to have exactly one show that I bother to keep up with at any given time. My previous favorite (South Park) took a complete nosedive in quality, but Sunny hasn't had a bad episode in its entire run so far. Pretty impressive for nine seasons.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hard to pick but out of those choices I'd pick mad men, it's always sunny would probably be my 2nd choice. Louie third.

Girls is one of my favorite shows that's currently on the air but I'm not surprised it wasn't highly rated.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A friend mentioned on Facebook that the orange is the new black show was good and I've been marathoning it all day all alone and my head hurts. It's kind of awesome. The show not the headache or the fact that I've done nothing else today.

V

violaine

I just finished The Wrong Mans. Really liked it. Only six episodes. Looking forward to next season.

F

figsfiggyfigs

Why isn't this list public.

Boo.gif

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I went with Game of Thrones. I like how much it screws with expectations, and I've read the books, and it still kind of manages to screw with them.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I used to watch Lost and is Dr. Who still on? If so, wow!

I picked Game of Thrones.

There is also a show I watched with James Spader where he is an ex criminal mastermind who is reformed and is now helping the good guys. I kind of like that.

Eagerly awaiting the return of 24, which is probably my favorite show of all time.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I told you those things in confidence. I don't appreciate you throwing it back in my face to mock me.

Ugh I hate Big Bang theory, I'm reallyupset that's the gif you chose.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
House of Cards all up in this bitch. Def my fave right now.

Boardwalk Empire Has been great this season.

If GoT deals with the second half of the third book (aka the 4th season) well then it will be right up there.