Thread: WALL-E

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Dennis Muren, I understand, did some special effects during the live-action sequences, so I'm guessing that those sequences were milestones in technological innovation.

But I haven't seen the movie. The only Pixar movies I like are Toy Story 1 & 2 and The Incredibles. And The Incredibles would have been infinitely better as a live-action movie.

To be honest, if Wall-E was 100 percent live-action (with special effects, of course), that would boost my chances of seeing it in the theater.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Dennis Muren, I understand, did some special effects during the live-action sequences, so I'm guessing that those sequences were milestones in technological innovation.

But I haven't seen the movie. The only Pixar movies I like are Toy Story 1 & 2 and The Incredibles. And The Incredibles would have been infinitely better as a live-action movie.

To be honest, if Wall-E was 100 percent live-action (with special effects, of course), that would boost my chances of seeing it in the theater.
    It's better than live-action. I've heard it called "R2-D2, the movie" and that's not far off. Ben Burtt was the sound designer for Star Wars and Wall-E, so provided the "voice" for both.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I Loved Wall-E!!!!! He reminded me so much of my dog..and I usually am not too big on younger kid movies, but this one was great!
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?