User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 28

  1. #1
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    14,019

    Default What Was the WORST Video Game You Ever Played?

    E.T. The Extraterrestrial for Atari 2600. I rented it for $5, took it back to the store 45 minutes later very, very disappointed and out of $5.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E.T._th...8video_game%29
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  2. #2
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    ^No argument there.

  3. #3
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    E.T. The Extraterrestrial for Atari 2600. I rented it for $5, took it back to the store 45 minutes later very, very disappointed and out of $5.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E.T._th...8video_game%29
    There's a landfill full of those cartridges somewhere.

    The worst game I've played?...

    Probably Sonic Racing.

    I mean, how unnerving is this?


  4. #4
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    14,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    There's a landfill full of those cartridges somewhere.

    The worst game I've played?...

    Probably Sonic Racing.

    I mean, how unnerving is this?
    I don't know, there's no game play in that video.

    Here is et the extra terrible.

    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  5. #5
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    I don't know, there's no game play in that video.

    Here is et the extra terrible.

    Yours is definitely worse. I'd rather play pacman or centipede or something.

    I mean, what do you expect to happen in a Sonic racing game? Sonic's going to win. Unbalanced characters litter the options menu. The product is basically just a poor attempt at fan service.


  6. #6
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    14,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Yours is definitely worse. I'd rather play pacman or centipede or something.

    I mean, what do you expect to happen in a Sonic racing game? Sonic's going to win. Unbalanced characters litter the options menu. The product is basically just a poor attempt at fan service.
    Yes, that game sucks. I think I'll download the Rom!
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  7. #7
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    Yes, that game sucks. I think I'll download the Rom!

  8. #8
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    14,019

    Default

    I had this great IDEA that I could save quarters by simply buying the video game.

    Here is the exciting result!

    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  9. #9
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    14,019

    Default

    If I was an early 1980s programmer I would be ashamed to create shit like that.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  10. #10

Similar Threads

  1. What was the first video game you played and completed?
    By prplchknz in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 05-09-2015, 03:57 PM
  2. [ENTP] entps: what's the worst thing to you of the things you hate ?
    By entropie in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-05-2014, 10:01 PM
  3. What's the worst lie someone has ever told you?
    By kyuuei in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 11-27-2013, 10:21 PM
  4. What's the worst pain you've ever experienced?
    By Dali in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 05:16 PM
  5. [ENTP] entps: what's the worst thing to you of the things you dread ?
    By entropie in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 12:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO