User Tag List

Thread: A moment of SHAME

Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    642 so/sx

Default A moment of SHAME

I have a secret that I want to share. I follow the Robert Pattinson/Kristen Stewart "thing". Yeah that's right Which is to say, I go out of my way to use the googles to find out what their status is periodically... I can empathize with both of them and find myself rooting for a positive outcome where both are happy.

I'm such a shallow INFP, hell take away my INFP card for even liking something popculture. *this is the part where I /wrists*.

Seriously though, Robert doesn't seem happy being alone and dating, he is an INFP after all. As for Kristen, well she hasn't dated anyone since they broke it off and has thrown herself into her work, seems legit.

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

Senior Member Array

May I ask why you follow this stuff? I've never seen the appeal.

Anew Leaf

That is no mere moment... it's a space station.

It shall now live in infamy and that which is dead shall never die.

trapped in zoobilee zoo Array Osprey's Avatar

I'm Robert Pattinson, and I request you stop talking about us. We didn't start a very public relationship because we want people to pay attention to us. We have a love that is pure and enduring, and will last to the end of time. You'll see.

Sometimes we invite the Native American wolf guy Taylor Lucaster r in for a threesome, and that's strictly private, too.
    Free me from Zoobilee Zoo...

6w7 so/sx
    EII Ne

I like hearing about happy couples period. Friends, family, coworkers, celebrities, whoever. It's nice.

Yay for you for liking it regardless of what people think.

7w6 sx/so

I love R-Pattz though.

Spoiler containing R-Pattz goodness (mostly of him hating the fact that he's famous):

7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ Array digesthisickness's Avatar

OH, yay. I accidentally know about this topic and being able to contribute here makes that fact less disgusting somehow. Now it has 'a use'.

Sorry, but she has moved on. She's dating someone else. They had that huge blow-up over travel plans that was really a last straw argument that turned into everything they're tired of about the other. He couldn't let go of the fact that she cheated on him after they got back together. Even before that final big argument, he kept making comments about 'how can he be sure she's where she says' and how can he be sure she's telling him the truth, etc.

I don't want them to work anymore than I root for any other toxic situation. Human or not.
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery