• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Post songs that make you happy when they come on the radio.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
is this silly? haha

i have some but can't post from here. i'll be back!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
okay...just heard this one on the radio. :wubbie:

this lyric makes me happy haha

Yes, I wish that for just one time, you could stand inside my shoes
You'd know what a drag it is to see you

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
and then this one <3

it has to be turned up always :D

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
omg so much love <3

Starry

If this doesn't work I'll come back and edit it here shortly...

^^so irritating.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If this doesn't work I'll come back and edit it here shortly...

^^so irritating.

oh hell yes! this is a stop everything and have a lil 5 min party song! thanks for posting it! my party was awesome just now :laugh:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
this one too...reminds me of an old best friend and how we used to dance around to it and get all serious and fierce with the rapping part haha so ridic :wubbie:

Starry

oh hell yes! this is a stop everything and have a lil 5 min party song! thanks for posting it! my party was awesome just now :laugh:

I am breaking down and getting a new laptop - dude. Let's do this right now.

This song is pure happiness...

Not counting all those posts I lost to Fireshield's blog shut-down...\

this is my 1,500 post!!!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
any beastie boys any time... ughhh perfection

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Oh Lady X you actually have a great taste in music. What radio station were you listening to when you heard Positively 4th street?! Lol That's one of my most favs and would never expect to hear it on the radio. It didn't even find it's way onto Highway 61 Revisited.

Love when I hear this on the radio, that nostalgia.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh Lady X you actually have a great taste in music. What radio station were you listening to when you heard Positively 4th street?! Lol That's one of my most favs and would never expect to hear it on the radio.

Love when I hear this on the radio, that nostalgia.

ha thanks! it was like 98.7?? haha i've lived here long enough you'd think i'd know if it had a proper name...it's as if i prefer to feel like a visitor here. :/
i have that and a classical station programed that's it...i usually just listen to cds that i've made....but yeah it plays some good classic stuff. it played donavon the other day....fucking donavon man!

Starry

Here is my Beastie Boy replacement. I'm still having the shivers that we were thinking of the same song...

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

ha thanks! it was like 98.7?? haha i've lived here long enough you'd think i'd know if it had a proper name...it's as if i prefer to feel like a visitor here. :/
i have that and a classical station programed that's it...i usually just listen to cds that i've made....but yeah it plays some good classic stuff. it played donavon the other day....fucking donavon man!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
okay whoa what a trip [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION]! i love it when that happens! reminds me of a time (idkw) when my ex actually read my thoughts. i thought oooh maybe we should get icecream and he got over and turned to drive to get some...all randomly and i was like what are you doing? and he said you wanted to get icecream right? there's a place down here. trip.

anyway...hell yes to the song you posted!! love that one too!!! so much!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=15318]Saudade[/MENTION] that's so cool! never seen that video! thanks for posting it!

Starry

okay whoa what a trip [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION]! i love it when that happens! reminds me of a time (idkw) when my ex actually read my thoughts. i thought oooh maybe we should get icecream and he got over and turned to drive to get some...all randomly and i was like what are you doing? and he said you wanted to get icecream right? there's a place down here. trip.

anyway...hell yes to the song you posted!! love that one too!!! so much!

(I'm glad this is your thread so I can be momentarily off-topic) first whoa to the ice cream story. Second...I'm still stunned and speechless just because how many happy radio songs are in existence...? And in spite of the fact that beastie boys song is...like you said...perfection (I just freakin love that song)...it's not like I've thought of it recently. That was not fresh in my mind by any means...and the only reason we didn't post it at the same time is I didn't think the chorus was the name of it...And then when I saw you had posted I became momentarily confused haha! Like did I? what? Haha.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
okay and this one...omg. :wubbie: