User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 32

  1. #11
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    any beastie boys any time... ughhh perfection


  2. #12
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Oh Lady X you actually have a great taste in music. What radio station were you listening to when you heard Positively 4th street?! Lol That's one of my most favs and would never expect to hear it on the radio. It didn't even find it's way onto Highway 61 Revisited.


    Love when I hear this on the radio, that nostalgia.


  3. #13
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    Oh Lady X you actually have a great taste in music. What radio station were you listening to when you heard Positively 4th street?! Lol That's one of my most favs and would never expect to hear it on the radio.


    Love when I hear this on the radio, that nostalgia.

    ha thanks! it was like 98.7?? haha i've lived here long enough you'd think i'd know if it had a proper name...it's as if i prefer to feel like a visitor here. :/
    i have that and a classical station programed that's it...i usually just listen to cds that i've made....but yeah it plays some good classic stuff. it played donavon the other day....fucking donavon man!

  4. #14
    Undisciplined Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,625

    Default

    Here is my Beastie Boy replacement. I'm still having the shivers that we were thinking of the same song...



  5. #15
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    ha thanks! it was like 98.7?? haha i've lived here long enough you'd think i'd know if it had a proper name...it's as if i prefer to feel like a visitor here. :/
    i have that and a classical station programed that's it...i usually just listen to cds that i've made....but yeah it plays some good classic stuff. it played donavon the other day....fucking donavon man!

  6. #16
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    okay whoa what a trip @Starry! i love it when that happens! reminds me of a time (idkw) when my ex actually read my thoughts. i thought oooh maybe we should get icecream and he got over and turned to drive to get some...all randomly and i was like what are you doing? and he said you wanted to get icecream right? there's a place down here. trip.

    anyway...hell yes to the song you posted!! love that one too!!! so much!

  7. #17
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    @Saudade that's so cool! never seen that video! thanks for posting it!

  8. #18
    Undisciplined Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    okay whoa what a trip @Starry! i love it when that happens! reminds me of a time (idkw) when my ex actually read my thoughts. i thought oooh maybe we should get icecream and he got over and turned to drive to get some...all randomly and i was like what are you doing? and he said you wanted to get icecream right? there's a place down here. trip.

    anyway...hell yes to the song you posted!! love that one too!!! so much!
    (I'm glad this is your thread so I can be momentarily off-topic) first whoa to the ice cream story. Second...I'm still stunned and speechless just because how many happy radio songs are in existence...? And in spite of the fact that beastie boys song is...like you said...perfection (I just freakin love that song)...it's not like I've thought of it recently. That was not fresh in my mind by any means...and the only reason we didn't post it at the same time is I didn't think the chorus was the name of it...And then when I saw you had posted I became momentarily confused haha! Like did I? what? Haha.

  9. #19
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,151

    Default



    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


  10. #20
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    okay and this one...omg.


Similar Threads

  1. Things that make you happy
    By Tigerlily in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-01-2017, 01:17 AM
  2. Songs That Make You Happy
    By Gloriana in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 05-23-2015, 09:44 PM
  3. Share something that makes you happy.
    By Lux in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 07-23-2011, 11:32 AM
  4. The Little Things That Make You Happy
    By Gloriana in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-28-2010, 08:37 PM
  5. The Little Things That Make You Happy
    By Gloriana in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-23-2009, 06:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO