User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Thread: Grunge!

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    plz no

closest i'll get is guns 'n roses

aw yeah
    Plz no... Don't tell me you thought I was serious .. sarcasm is a powerfull tool ... Closest I can get are Guns 'n' roses for me too . I know it's the notoriously known song, but I love Slash's solo! One of the best ever!

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    One more for now...

I'm not even kidding when I say not a day goes by that I don't listen to this song. I know I've already posted it a zillion times on this site but now +1. I would marry this song before I would ever marry a person (omg ha.)

The thickness of the 'fretwork' <-haha... is distinctly Grunge.
    you know, i hated nirvana growing up. a girl i hung out with for a lot of teenage years was all about them and hated soundgarden, so naturally...

this song rocks. i need to look into all their lesser known stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Plz no... Don't tell me you thought I was serious .. sarcasm is a powerfull tool ... Closest I can get are Guns 'n' roses for me too .
    I know it's the notoriously known song, but I love Slash's solo! One of the best ever!
    nah, i was pretty sure you weren't serious lol. no one with as much as taste as you have... :P

velvet revolver was another of those awsm supergroups. which brings me to stone temple pilots...

i wanna be a rock superstar

you know, i hated nirvana growing up. a girl i hung out with for a lot of teenage years was all about them and hated soundgarden, so naturally...

this song rocks. i need to look into all their lesser known stuff.

nah, i was pretty sure you weren't serious lol. no one with as much as taste as you have... :P

velvet revolver was another of those awsm supergroups. which brings me to stone temple pilots...
    Velver Revoler was amazing! Slash has now his band "Slash and the conspirators" (at least I guess it's band's name) and they are pretty awesome also. Another supergroup... wait...STP were supergroup? I've never thought abou that... Oh enough for today, it's already 3 a.m I still sit here, chatting and listening to music...I have to go to sleep right now! Oh wel...just one episode of Regular Show and then I promise myself I will go to sleep!

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Velver Revoler was amazing! Slash has now his band "Slash and the conspirators" (at least I guess it's band's name) and they are pretty awesome also. Another supergroup... wait...STP were supergroup? I've never thought abou that... Oh enough for today, it's already 3 a.m I still sit here, chatting and listening to music...I have to go to sleep right now! Oh wel...just one episode of Regular Show and then I promise myself I will go to sleep!
    velvet revolver's singer is scott weiland, from STP, with slash n the gang. yeah, i heard about them... never really listened. maybe i'll give it a shot.

cartoons are so good right now. do you watch adventure time?

sleep well!

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

I like grunge. I like the energy of it, and it also makes me nostalgic, because my INFJ sister used to love this stuff. I think I'm going to get her Insecticide for the holidays. She doesn't seem to realize that there's another Nirvana album out there.

I remember going into CD stores with her and being confused and fascinated by all the album artwork like that underwater baby. I still really love that aesthetic. I know everyone listened to that stuff, but it sounds like the music of outsiders. Anyway, it blows my mind that at one time, music trafficking in those kinds of emotions was the most popular act in town.

I definitely prefer it to hair metal.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

No screaming trees?

Really awesome song(singer of screaming trees singing their old song):

"Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

ndovjtjcaqidthi

velvet revolver's singer is scott weiland, from STP, with slash n the gang. yeah, i heard about them... never really listened. maybe i'll give it a shot.

cartoons are so good right now. do you watch adventure time?

sleep well!
    Oh actually yes, I remember STP's singer in Velvet Revolver. From Slash's solo, this is amazing
    Cartoons are awesome! I tried to watch some episodes of Adventure Time, but the whole show seems like one huge LSD trip . Regular Show can be pretty crazy also, but it at least doesn't remind me of any drung . and to your
    i wanna be a rock superstar
    thing.... I am deadly serious, when I say I will...I will be a rockstar ! And all these soft/rock melody ripping bands, will suddenly stop to exist and everyone will listen to grunge and hard rock ... And I will party so hard and die really really young in my luxury flat in Paris with the bottle of Jack Daniel's in my heand

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    Lanegan sang the song much better than cobain!
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Lanegan sang the song much better than cobain!
    Jay Smith <3