User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You're next.

Tempbanned Array

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    It's basically been prescreened by the critics, as far as I can tell.
    Oh it's in the "theaters" section on so I thought it was already out.

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    549 sx/sp
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Oh it's in the "theaters" section on so I thought it was already out.
    Yeah, that list shows movies that will come out that Friday, and usually goes up on Sun/Mon before release.
    If you click on the movie's name and go to its page, it says it's out for release on Aug 23.

Most movies are prescreened for critics within a few weeks of opening (so they can released the reviews on time and get some press); if you notice, the new fluffy young adult movie coming out on Friday was the only one that didn't have a rating score until today, and the rating ended up being a 17%. They'll hold the reviews until the last possible moment if they fear the reviews could dissuade people from paying to see it.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

9w1 sx/so

the whole thing bums me out and makes me sad...i mean they're having such a lovely time and then nothing but suckiness. i'll probably watch it tho.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison